Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 14, 2024, 01:28:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Fiesta Online? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fiesta Online?  (Read 7149 times)
airgr1nder

Email
on: July 29, 2008, 04:04:59 PM

Has anyone played it?  I've been playing Fiesta for a while and it's a really cool anime MMORPG.  Real cool graphics and a friendly community.
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 04:06:24 PM

The moles are less subtle than they used to be. 

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 04:12:12 PM

STOP SHITTING ON ME!
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 06:43:14 PM

I'm not gonna outright Den this because he did link straight to a functioning game page. But airgr1nder, if you ever show up again, answer me this: What's your position at Outspark?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 07:08:23 PM

Turnstile rodent.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Yoru

the y master, king of bourbon

Reply #5 on: July 30, 2008, 01:19:17 AM

I'm pretty sure at this point that someone's selling MMO middleware with a combined art pack over in Korea for fifty cents on a street corner in Seoul.
Draegan
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 06:08:09 AM

MMOs are becoming like MUDs.  Anyone can host one, but except for a few, they all suck.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: July 30, 2008, 06:11:41 AM

Has anyone played it?  I've been playing Fiesta for a while and it's a really cool anime MMORPG.  Real cool graphics and a friendly community.

Network Error (dns_server_failure)

Your request could not be processed because an error occurred contacting the DNS server.
The DNS server may be temporarily unavailable, or there could be a network problem.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Glazius
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: July 30, 2008, 07:06:39 AM

I tried it, but my interest quickly died the death of TEN THOUSAND GODDAMN PERSONAL STORES.

Auction house or GTFO.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: July 30, 2008, 07:23:05 AM

Sounds awesome.  I'm sold!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
airgr1nder

Email
Reply #10 on: August 01, 2008, 11:20:23 AM

I'm not gonna outright Den this because he did link straight to a functioning game page. But airgr1nder, if you ever show up again, answer me this: What's your position at Outspark?

I'm a regular community member just like everyone else who plays Fiesta! :)

Mrbloodworth, what do you mean by the network issue?  Were you unable to access the servers on Fiesta?

Glazius, are you talking about the vendor system in Fiesta?  What about it are you disliking?

Well, I'll hype everyone up by saying that I just realized that one of the game sites, MMOABC, announced that they are doing a contest with Outspark in giving out a free Nintendo DS and some free Fiesta premium items.  So if anyone wants to try out Fiesta and get the chance to win a DS, go check the contest out here.  I'm getting some of my friends to do it as well :)
schild
Administrator

Reply #11 on: August 01, 2008, 11:20:58 AM

Ok, you're gone.
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: August 01, 2008, 11:24:36 AM

I believe that he's a regular community member.  Just look at that avatar!

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Engels
Terracotta Army

inflicts shingles.

Reply #13 on: August 01, 2008, 12:33:23 PM

But but but...he was so perky!  Yahoo!

I should get back to nature, too.  You know, like going to a shop for groceries instead of the computer.  Maybe a condo in the woods that doesn't even have a health club or restaurant attached.  Buy a car with only two cup holders or something. -Signe

I LIKE being bounced around by Tonkors. - Lantyssa

Babies shooting themselves in the head is the state bird of West Virginia. - schild
cevik
I'm Special

I've always wondered about the All Black People Eat Watermelons

Reply #14 on: August 01, 2008, 12:44:37 PM

I too am a regular community member, much like many of you.

I think you should play Fiesta Online.  I have been told that it is both Fiesta-y and Online-y.

The above space is available for purchase.  Send a Private Message for a complete price list and payment information.  Thank you for your business.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #15 on: August 01, 2008, 12:50:22 PM

I miss airgr1nder and his Fiesta! 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: Fiesta Online?  
Jump to: