Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:10:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2008/09 English Premier League Fantasy Leagues 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2008/09 English Premier League Fantasy Leagues  (Read 5445 times)
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

on: July 28, 2008, 07:54:52 PM

Yes, that's right. Leagues. I'm like sick or something, but I've set up 2 football fantasy leagues. The first is at GAME.

GAME Fantasy League

Create a team, then join a private league. The league's name is Bat Country and the PIN # is 244.

Second, I've created a league in the same system we had last year.

Fantasy Premier League

Code to join the Bat Country league: 250527-65897

If either of these are a problem, PM me and I'll see if I've done it wrong.

WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 08:04:35 AM

Please remind me a couple of days before the season starts. Between GLB and work, I actually don't have time to do this atm, but would like to participate.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 08:18:58 AM

hopefully my personal life won't explode into a massive pile of shit like last year.

However, I'm gutted from losing Robbie Keane. 40 million dollars helps some, though...

Enjoy him, Haem :)
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 08:23:49 AM

I SO want to play... but the last two leagues I've been in like this were a disaster.  I always pick guys I like just to see them crash and burn.  It's like twice the horror.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 08:33:54 AM

hopefully my personal life won't explode into a massive pile of shit like last year.

However, I'm gutted from losing Robbie Keane. 40 million dollars helps some, though...

I am erect with delight at the thought of Robbie Keane and Fernando Torres up top for the Reds. Like 50' boner erect.

That probably sounds totally gay.

Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: July 29, 2008, 08:47:55 AM

Thanks Haemish.  I expect I'll create teams on both systems but for sure the one we used last year.

COME ON YOU SPURS!
sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: July 29, 2008, 09:24:49 AM

I am erect with delight at the thought of Robbie Keane and Fernando Torres up top for the Reds. Like 50' boner erect.

That probably sounds totally gay.
Less Gay than Richard Simmons, More Gay than David Sedaris.
lamaros
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: August 14, 2008, 05:42:06 PM

I'm in another league elsewhere, so I wont join both of these. But I'll give one a go. If Iwas to choose only one which do you recommend?
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

Reply #8 on: August 15, 2008, 08:05:20 AM

The one marked Fantasy Premier League is the one we've done in the past.

sigil
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: August 17, 2008, 03:35:20 PM

on a side note, the official premier league fantasy site is vastly improved.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: 2008/09 English Premier League Fantasy Leagues  
Jump to: