Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 18, 2024, 07:44:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Giving up 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Giving up  (Read 6676 times)
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

on: June 25, 2008, 06:49:05 AM

I don't have a lot of free time, and due to the fact that I have to level up via combat in order to get merchant skills that have nothing to do with sailing a ship or firing a cannon, I'm giving up on the pirate life.  Putting levels into this game was a mistake, or at least in forcing me to fight ships in order to get a skill that lets me post buy and sell orders.  I'd even rate this as a cockstab, since I'm no longer playing due to this design decision.

Better luck next time, FLS.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 05:02:49 PM

forcing me to fight ships in order to get a skill that lets me post buy and sell orders

swamp poop

Wow.  And here I'd heard these guys didn't have their heads up their asses.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Giving up  
Jump to: