Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:50:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Star in Street Fighter IV 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Star in Street Fighter IV  (Read 1067 times)
Azazel
Contributor

on: June 17, 2008, 01:57:28 AM

Star in Street Fighter IV
Be a part of the action. Or stand near it.

Capcom have decided to let fighting fans get their faces in Street Figher IV, as one of the many background characters in the game.

The announcement was made on the Capcom blog. All you have to do is send an email to contest@capcom.com, providing your name, age, phone number, high resolution photo, as well as a reason as to why you think you deserve to be in the game.

"You send us... whatever (pictures, video, dissertation, limerick, daguerreotype, singing telegram) explaining why you should be in Street Fighter IV," stated the blog. "Your reasons can be good or bad, great or small--doesn't matter. Champion player? World's biggest collector? Cosplayer supreme? Anonymous, undistinguished weirdo looking for the limelight? All are welcome to make their case."

However, it's all very short notice, with all entries due in on Wednesday, June 18th. If you're in Australia, you will probably want to make it Tuesday to be on the safe side.
================================================

good luck to Hammer Frenzy, schild and any other f13ers that might give this a go. Get in fast - good luck!

http://azazelx.wordpress.com/ - My Miniatures and Hobby Blog.
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 10:02:03 PM

I think schild being a playable character might be the one thing that could get me to buy SF4.

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 10:05:18 PM

My character would have to be a bare knuckle boxer with sharp teeth whose primary attack is to insult your mother.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Star in Street Fighter IV  
Jump to: