Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:20:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football '08 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fantasy Football '08  (Read 75106 times)
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #280 on: December 22, 2008, 10:44:01 AM

Man, this season is REALLY ending with a whimper. Just awful.

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #281 on: December 22, 2008, 10:53:56 AM

Yeah, if I had actually put Reggie Wayne in, my 3rd place game might have been close. Alas, I expected Detroit's offense to get SOMETHING against New Orleans shittastic defense, but they couldn't even manage that. Fucking Detroit.

Murgos
Terracotta Army

Reply #282 on: December 22, 2008, 11:56:55 AM

My team picked a good time of the year to get hot. Two blowouts in a row. I really thought you'd end up scoring more though, Murg.   

Me too.  Boldin decided it was time for a vacation and Santana Moss went on vacation 3 weeks ago.  If it hadn't been for Antonio Bryant remembering halfway through his 7th year in the NFL that he does know how to play football I never even would have made the playoffs.

Add in an abysmal game (8 points) by the leagues leading rusher, 0 points from my kicker (who I debated replacing Sunday morning), and -1 point from the usually sturdy, and 4th ranked, Giants D and frankly I am AMAZED I pulled almost 90 points out of my ass.

Your team was solid though, you have good people at each position and so you totally deserved the win.

"You have all recieved youre last warning. I am in the process of currently tracking all of youre ips and pinging your home adressess. you should not have commencemed a war with me" - Aaron Rayburn
Zetleft
Terracotta Army

Reply #283 on: December 25, 2008, 09:01:22 AM

I got my ass kicked in pretty much all aspects of Fantasy Football this year. Poor drafting and VERY POOR management of my teams. Sucks when I can't spend half my work days organizing my teams.

ditto

Worst FF year for me ever.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Sports / Fantasy Sports  |  Topic: Fantasy Football '08  
Jump to: