Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:29:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Fights are good again. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fights are good again.  (Read 7669 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: June 02, 2008, 08:40:09 AM

If you have the cash, i would suggest you buy a month if you have been itching, or really liked planetside. Populations are quite good on the new server for a number of reasons, and the game is back in full force. Poplocks, huge battles, good fun.

Also, any toon (not account) thats over 5 years old (that receives the 5 year vet merit) gets free Rexo (heavy personal armor) essentially freeing up 3 cert points.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 05:16:23 AM

Ugh.  I'm going to try this out as TR now, and ditch my Vanu character.  Also, are Veteran rewards like that a form of RMT? Buy 5 years of the game, get free cert points?

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 06:29:43 AM

Ugh.  I'm going to try this out as TR now, and ditch my Vanu character.  Also, are Veteran rewards like that a form of RMT? Buy 5 years of the game, get free cert points?

Its by toon, not account. Subscribed or not, that toon basically had to have been created in the first year, and NEVER deleted.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
LK
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 07:55:32 PM

Yea I know, I just think it's funny that they are rewarding their 5 year veterans like that but giving them free cert points.  That'd be like if WoW gave you talent points. 

Eh, maybe not really, but you kinda see my point.

"Then there's the double-barreled shotgun from Doom 2 - no-one within your entire household could be of any doubt that it's been fired because it sounds like God slamming a door on his fingers." - Yahtzee Croshaw
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Fights are good again.  
Jump to: