Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:16:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Is this map accurate? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is this map accurate?  (Read 4175 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: May 29, 2008, 09:23:14 AM

Linky

I have been looking for a newer map lately for reference...but i'm not sure if this one is up to date.
Also, whats the syntax for thumbs in the Img tag? lol

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:25:52 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 09:43:37 AM

Yes.
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: May 29, 2008, 09:45:21 AM

Yes and it's awesome. New wallpaper for me.
Nerf
Terracotta Army

The Presence of Your Vehicle Has Been Documented

Reply #3 on: May 29, 2008, 09:47:15 AM

The villas off the noble district don't scale to level, I went to the noble district to do the arena quest (which EVERYONE should do, the gear is fucking amazing)
and found a few new ! that weren't there at 41.  Did more villa quests, all the mobs were gray to me, made it go pretty quick ^_^
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #4 on: May 29, 2008, 09:47:32 AM

I think it's from beta and a little old.  There are no links between all the cities anymore, you can't get from khemi to conarch for example.  Some of the methods that used to be by boat are now by cart as well.  I'm sure it's mostly accurate though.  Some of the names are probably different too, Temple of the ancients instead of Lord Anumkeket.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 09:51:23 AM by Miasma »
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 29, 2008, 09:59:22 AM

The villas off the noble district don't scale to level, I went to the noble district to do the arena quest (which EVERYONE should do, the gear is fucking amazing)
and found a few new ! that weren't there at 41.  Did more villa quests, all the mobs were gray to me, made it go pretty quick ^_^

Its scales, but it scales to the level you were when you first bound it to yourself. Its very strange.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 29, 2008, 10:19:35 AM

I think it's from beta and a little old.  There are no links between all the cities anymore, you can't get from khemi to conarch for example.  Some of the methods that used to be by boat are now by cart as well.  I'm sure it's mostly accurate though.  Some of the names are probably different too, Temple of the ancients instead of Lord Anumkeket.

If we can compile a list of changes, and make sure we are right, i will re author the image. Also, there are links to each of the major citys, but you cant just from one to the other you always have to pass threw ...what ever the middle one is.

NVM, you said the same thing.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
schild
Administrator

Reply #7 on: May 29, 2008, 10:22:49 AM

Any chance you can shorten the arrows and make a 1280x1024 one? My resized one for Monitor2 is gimpeh.

Edit: In fact, if you make a resizable 4:3 ratio one that's current, I have an interesting idea on what to do with it once more things are found out with the later areas.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 29, 2008, 10:24:52 AM

Any chance you can shorten the arrows and make a 1280x1024 one? My resized one for Monitor2 is gimpeh.

Absolutely. I didn't make this, but it would not take long for me to recreate it. I just would like to figure out what corrections need to be made first.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Is this map accurate?  
Jump to: