Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 03:54:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Traders Return. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Traders Return.  (Read 5926 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: May 27, 2008, 01:07:59 PM

Update Notes - 27th of May / 2

Update Notes - 27th of May / 2
General

* Traders and Banks are now available again
    * Fixed some server and client crashes
    * Invite to groups is no longer case sensitive

GUI

* Added Character Right Click Menu to the Chat

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 01:10:10 PM

Win.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 01:14:55 PM

Win.

Yeah, funny one that one. If they were on your friends list, it wasn't case sensitive. I kinda liked it that way, lol. Cut down on random invites.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 03:01:22 PM

The adorable people with hope are still adorable!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 27, 2008, 08:14:41 PM

Heres a little tip if you plan on using the trader to sell stuff, don't assume the price you give a stack will mean each item in the stack will sell for that.  awesome, for real
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #5 on: May 27, 2008, 08:37:19 PM

I like how right after they add Traders back in they also post a message about how they're actively banning people for exploiting. I'm going to assume they said fuck it to the exploit fixes for now and just decided to ban the people using them.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: May 27, 2008, 09:12:15 PM

I like how right after they add Traders back in they also post a message about how they're actively banning people for exploiting. I'm going to assume they said fuck it to the exploit fixes for now and just decided to ban the people using them.

This is actually a solid plan. Not like they're hurting for users.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: May 27, 2008, 09:36:27 PM

I'm not surprised, the whole trader/bank seems like something cobbled together. Its not very user friendly and just weird to use at times.
schild
Administrator

Reply #8 on: May 27, 2008, 09:37:06 PM

Awesome to use at times, rite? Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: May 28, 2008, 04:13:06 AM

Not surprising.  One of my friends accidentally found out a to dupe a certain type of item through the gulid bank lol
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #10 on: May 28, 2008, 05:20:29 AM

Heres a little tip if you plan on using the trader to sell stuff, don't assume the price you give a stack will mean each item in the stack will sell for that.  awesome, for real
I don't even know how to buy a stack, when you look up something like ash it doesn't tell you how many are in the stack at all, all you get is the ash icon with no quantity.  Maybe if you try to actually purchase something it will give you a clue but I wasn't about to find out.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11 on: May 28, 2008, 02:39:05 PM

Except, y'know, when they ban folks who were acting as guild banker until the NPCs were put back in. Have more than 10 gold?  You're banned and the gold's deleted! Whoopsie guilds!   awesome, for real

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=411595

I hope that goes to the right place, I stole it off of LoTD's main page and don't have an AOC account. 

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Montague
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: May 28, 2008, 02:47:01 PM

Except, y'know, when they ban folks who were acting as guild banker until the NPCs were put back in. Have more than 10 gold?  You're banned and the gold's deleted! Whoopsie guilds!   awesome, for real

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=411595

I hope that goes to the right place, I stole it off of LoTD's main page and don't have an AOC account. 

Not everyone. I know 2 GM's with large amounts of gold that didnt get suspended. If the account is suspended there's a good chance someone was duping gold and sending it off.

When Fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross - Sinclair Lewis.

I can tell more than 1 fucktard at a time to stfu, have no fears. - WayAbvPar

We all have the God-given right to go to hell our own way.  Don't fuck with God's plan. - MahrinSkel
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: Traders Return.  
Jump to: