Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 04:59:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: FYI about feat fixer 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: FYI about feat fixer  (Read 2751 times)
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

on: May 23, 2008, 10:32:48 AM

Just so you guys know, that yes, the feat fixer npc in Tortage (at the docks standing in front of the ladder at the tall stone tower) does fix your feats for free, even if you left tortage and came back.  I don't know how long it will last, but it saved me 2 silver from using the npcs in Khemi.

However, be aware that if you do use the feat fixer all of your harvesting abilities will be stripped and you're character will be screwed in regards to harvesting (because you have to accept the quest to get the harvesting feats, and we haven't found a way to get the feats back once you feat-fix  ACK!).  My guildmate had the GM try to fix it by auto completing the quest but now he can't do tier 2 stuff cause he still doesn't have the feat.

I would not be surprised if the same happens with crafting!

Also another minor issue with the feat fixer.  It removes and readds all of your abilities, so you will lose your ability layout on your hotbar.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 12:58:51 PM

I cant find this guy, can you be more specific?

I am the .00000001428%
KallDrexx
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 01:00:37 PM

I cant find this guy, can you be more specific?

As of yesterday he was at the docks to the right of the boat (the one on ground that you can walk to), right next to the area with a bunch of slaves sitting down (in front of the underhalls).
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: FYI about feat fixer  
Jump to: