Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 01:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE CRAFTING PROFESSION. APPARENTLY. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: IMPORTANT: YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE CRAFTING PROFESSION. APPARENTLY.  (Read 6917 times)
schild
Administrator

on: May 23, 2008, 01:01:54 AM

I tried taking Alchemist along with Architecture. She's all like, hey, you have a profession, go do that one, asshole.

Sigh. Misinformation from every direction ftw.
Xuri
Terracotta Army

몇살이세욬ㅋ 몇살이 몇살 몇살이세욬ㅋ!!!!!1!

Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:18:15 AM

Crafting & Economy in Age of Conan
...<snip>
The important thing to remember is that you can only have one crafting profession, so choose wisely before dedicating yourself to your mentor!
Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

-= Ho Eyo He Hum =-
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 04:02:17 AM

bhodikhan
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:06:13 AM

Based on the earlier info I'm assuming that you can still gather multiple types of items? You're just locked to one profession.
Kirth
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 05:10:57 AM

Based on the earlier info I'm assuming that you can still gather multiple types of items? You're just locked to one profession.

yes, you can gather everything.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 06:04:29 AM

Can you switch professions if you don't like the one you chose?

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
schild
Administrator

Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 06:06:15 AM

If you can, I haven't figured it out yet.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #7 on: May 23, 2008, 06:56:31 AM

But people have posted that they took two...
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #8 on: May 23, 2008, 08:02:56 AM

They NEED to make it so you can drop one and take another.  I am as fickle with crafting as I am with games.  If I hate my crafting profession, I won't play the character.  Having to do 1 - 40 again, that 40 number is another think I have a problem with, just to try a different crafting profession would probably sour me on this game. 

Lower the crafting profession level, give us two and/or make them droppable.  There are things I really really dislike about this game starting to seep through.

(SHUDDUP NIJA!)

schild
Administrator

Reply #9 on: May 23, 2008, 09:28:30 AM

Signe, I think your just uncomfortable with liking a funcom game. ^_^
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: May 23, 2008, 09:31:51 AM

They NEED to make it so you can drop one and take another.  I am as fickle with crafting as I am with games.  If I hate my crafting profession, I won't play the character.  Having to do 1 - 40 again, that 40 number is another think I have a problem with, just to try a different crafting profession would probably sour me on this game. 

Lower the crafting profession level, give us two and/or make them droppable.  There are things I really really dislike about this game starting to seep through.

(SHUDDUP NIJA!)

There must be a way, we just don't know how yet.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #11 on: May 23, 2008, 09:50:36 AM

Okay my understanding is that some people have two but it might be a bug, Funcom hasn't given word since launch...

Architect's can only do architect though.  So, if you pick architect you can't pick another and if you pick anything else it won't let you get architect.  You could be both an armor and weapon smith though.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #12 on: May 23, 2008, 11:33:24 AM

Signe, I think your just uncomfortable with liking a funcom game. ^_^

It has put me in a mental place where I have no experience.  It's like walking around town and suddenly finding out you've forgot to wear knickers under your skirt.  It feels good, but you know there's something wrong with you.

stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #13 on: May 23, 2008, 11:40:21 AM

The first mmo I ever bought was Anarchy Online.
Lantyssa
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: May 23, 2008, 12:10:08 PM

It has put me in a mental place where I have no experience.  It's like walking around town and suddenly finding out you've forgot to wear knickers under your skirt.  It feels good, but you know there's something wrong with you.
No one has to know and there's a naughty pleasure in it.  Don't worry so much and enjoy the feeling.

It's okay to like like a Funcom game, too.

Hahahaha!  I'm really good at this!
stray
Terracotta Army

has an iMac.

Reply #15 on: May 23, 2008, 12:18:58 PM

Funcom sounds like one of those evil, mock companies that the Joker runs.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Age of Conan  |  Topic: IMPORTANT: YOU CAN ONLY TAKE ONE CRAFTING PROFESSION. APPARENTLY.  
Jump to: