Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 05:35:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Trading? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trading?  (Read 2980 times)
Margalis
Terracotta Army

on: October 26, 2004, 01:09:46 AM

I am looking to build some sort of constructed deck. I am leaning towards Ironworks because I already have 1 works and 2 myr incubators, and ironworks decks seem pretty cheap. (Not many chase rares needed)

I tried going to the marketplace/message board but it appears to be a rip off, seems better just to pal up with people.

I have some decent things to trade away, like a Molder Slug, Red Bringer, foil Mephidross, etc.

Maybe we could start a thread (like this one!) where people list what cards they are interested in, and then people can hook up and trade.

I am looking for:
3x Ironworks
2x Myr Incubator
2x Fabricates
At least one fireball and one charbelcher...

I'm trying not to pay too much attention to what other Ironworks builds run, I figure the fun is building one yourself. Some counter magic would probably be good, like Mana Leak or Condescend...

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 26, 2004, 04:32:25 AM

Ironworks? Could you be gayer? Here's a dildo, when you play me with a KCI deck, you must have it rammed firmly up your ass. I assume you already have Disciple of the Vault.
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 26, 2004, 05:39:49 AM

Don't mind schild, an artifact hurt his feelings once.

I have 2 of the Ironworks, and the 2 spare Fabricates.

As for myself, I'm looking for:

4x Magma Jet
4x Artificer's Intuition
1x Blinding Angel
2x Moriok Rigger
1x Keiga, the Tide Star
1x Pristine Angel

Also I can usually find something I'd like in standard when looking through a trade collection. ;)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Trading?  
Jump to: