Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:51:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Clown car to disgorge another spawn 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Clown car to disgorge another spawn  (Read 6804 times)
Abagadro
Terracotta Army

Possibly the only user with more posts in the Den than PC/Console Gaming.

on: May 09, 2008, 06:20:05 PM

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”

-H.L. Mencken
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: May 09, 2008, 06:25:10 PM

Someone reads the same blogs as I do

It's really sick. And it's so sad that someone has been brainwashed to think their only purpose in life is to squeeze out pups.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #2 on: May 09, 2008, 10:46:47 PM

The other Duggar children, in between Joshua and Jennifer, are Jana, 18; John-David, 18; Jill, 16; Jessa, 15; Jinger, 14; Joseph, 13; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 10; Jeremiah, 9; Jedidiah, 9; Jason, 7; James, 6; Justin, 5; Jackson, 3; and Johannah, 2.

Jinger Duggar.  Lawl.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: May 09, 2008, 11:03:43 PM

Maybe after #20 they'll move on to 'K'.

All home-schooled. Bet that's working swell.

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 12:44:56 AM

What a bunch of Jackasses.
Oban
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: May 10, 2008, 03:27:57 AM

Arkansas, lol.

Palin 2012 : Let's go out with a bang!
Amarr HM
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: May 10, 2008, 03:33:49 AM

Jinger is an especially unfortunate name if he/she has red hair and freckles

I'm going to escape, come back, wipe this place off the face of the Earth, obliterate it and you with it.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #7 on: May 10, 2008, 04:49:31 AM

I'm just amazed it took them so long to get to Jason.  And they skipped Janice, Jessie, Joeseph and Jack.  They've got plenty of names to use!

Still.. it's GOT to be "like throwing a hot dog down a train tunnel."

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
NowhereMan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 12:57:49 PM

Heh, my great aunt had 18 kids, my mum's one of 11. God bless Irish Catholics.

"Look at my car. Do you think that was bought with the earnest love of geeks?" - HaemishM
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #9 on: May 10, 2008, 02:29:53 PM

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Strazos
Greetings from the Slave Coast

The World's Worst Game: Curry or Covid

Reply #10 on: May 10, 2008, 03:25:52 PM

Oh come on, his name is Jim Bob.    Ohhhhh, I see.

Fear the Backstab!
"Plato said the virtuous man is at all times ready for a grammar snake attack." - we are lesion
"Hell is other people." -Sartre
Chimpy
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 07:54:05 AM

What is more sad about this is not that they have more kids than your average kindergarten classroom, it is that places like CNN are telling this story as a "touching and unique mother's day story" and not a "this family is batshit insane".

'Reality' is the only word in the language that should always be used in quotes.
Viin
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

It's the old school retirement and tax savings plan.

- Viin
WayAbvPar

Reply #13 on: May 12, 2008, 08:30:43 AM

That broad needs to lrn2swallow.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: May 19, 2008, 07:15:39 AM

You folks scorn her, but lack of kids can be blamed for the woes of the worlds major economies. *

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Global_Economy/JE20Dj05.html

*Not that I don't also think that eighteen is a bit ridiculous, but you'd think she was randomly kicking puppies and killing kittens with some of the replies here. Sheesh.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: May 19, 2008, 07:21:50 AM

*Not that I don't also think that eighteen is a bit ridiculous, but you'd think she was randomly kicking puppies and killing kittens with some of the replies here. Sheesh.

No, its just that i think most of us here know the couple has only had sex 18 times. Count the kids.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #16 on: May 19, 2008, 07:34:25 AM

I don't know about that. Might want to check those kids' foreheads for dent marks.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #17 on: May 19, 2008, 07:40:14 AM

I don't know about that. Might want to check those kids' foreheads for dent marks.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

No.
Look at them. Look at her. Look at him.

lol. In fact, ill bet 20$ that shes telling little jim-bob about how it was god that made his new brother right in that shot.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #18 on: May 19, 2008, 07:46:23 AM

You can't judge someone's need to get their freak on merely by their looks. He could have his nipples pierced and you'd never know it.* Book. Judge. Cover. Etc.

* I was originally going with cock ring but I see 17 examples of how that might not be the case. **

** I'm assuming here that cock rings might have some negative effect on the ability to properly ejaculate. ***

*** No, I'm not looking it up or giving it any more thought than that, thank you very much.
Mazakiel
Terracotta Army

Reply #19 on: May 19, 2008, 10:21:43 AM

You can't judge someone's need to get their freak on merely by their looks. He could have his nipples pierced and you'd never know it.* Book. Judge. Cover. Etc.

No, but the fact that they're believers in stuff like this is a good indicator of how they are: 

Accordingly, Quiverfull theology opposes the general acceptance among Protestant Christians of deliberately limiting family size or spacing children through birth control. For example, Mary Pride argued, "God commanded that sex be at least potentially fruitful (that is, not deliberately unfruitful).... All forms of sex that shy away from maritial fruitfulness are perverted."[18] Adherents believe that God himself controls via Providence how many and how often children are conceived and born, pointing to Bible verses that describe God acting to "open and close the womb" (see Genesis 20:18, 29:31, 30:22; 1 Samuel 1:5-6; Isaiah 66:9).[2][23] Hess and Hess state that couples "just need to trust God to provide them with the perfect number of children for their situation."

Add in stuff like this: 

The Duggars say they live debt-free,[10][11] which Mr. Duggar has said is “the fruit of a financial freedom seminar” he attended years ago. According to the FEC, Duggar's 2002 Senate campaign has closing debts of $101,163, ranking him number 17 on 2001, 2002 Senate Campaign Debt.[12] These debts were unpaid as of 2004.

They have also admitted, though the few seconds I spent googling couldn't find it again, that they get a lot of help from their church and such to pay for all the kids. 

They're crazy.  I'm sure they may be 'nice people' and all that, but they're still crazy. 
WayAbvPar

Reply #20 on: May 20, 2008, 07:16:37 AM

dherents believe that God himself controls via Providence how many and how often children are conceived and born, pointing to Bible verses that describe God acting to "open and close the womb" (see Genesis 20:18, 29:31, 30:22; 1 Samuel 1:5-6; Isaiah 66:9).[2][23] Hess and Hess state that couples "just need to trust God to provide them with the perfect number of children for their situation."

God is sure doing a bang up job dropping millions of children into abject poverty and starvation each year, or giving them parents who have neither the ability nor the inclination to take care of them. And let's not mention the ones who are being abused by their parents.

Any true believers that can make a rational, sensible argument for a benevolent God who controls reproduction but allows all of the above to occur gets $20 donated to their church. I won't be holding my breath.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Moosehands
Terracotta Army

Reply #21 on: May 22, 2008, 03:17:55 PM

** I'm assuming here that cock rings might have some negative effect on the ability to properly ejaculate. ***

Nope.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #22 on: May 22, 2008, 06:13:54 PM

Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #23 on: May 23, 2008, 04:36:53 AM

Nope.

I'm ok having not known that. Further, I don't care why you do. Thanks for letting me know though.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Serious Business  |  Topic: Clown car to disgorge another spawn  
Jump to: