Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 10:44:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: A game that truly mirrors real life 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A game that truly mirrors real life  (Read 3517 times)
Ardent
Terracotta Army

on: October 25, 2004, 02:45:40 PM

It's like they read my mind and designed the perfect game.

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga.

This is one of the most bizarre video games I've ever seen, and so of course it must be Japanese.
The object of the game appears simple, you have to jam a big plastic finger up someone's rear end. Why? I have no idea.
Built into the cabinet is a bent over backside, and on the screen in front of you appears the expression of the person as you shove the finger inside. The harder you shove the finger inside, the more points you score.

From the brochure:

"This is a fun game of spanking the people that make your life miserable. When you spank the character that you choose to punish, the face expression of the character will change as they scream and twitch in pain. The funny face expressions will make people laugh and relieve stress."

Riiiight. Well in any case it has made me laugh. Although I don't understand why they call it "spanking", since you're actually shoving a finger in someones butthole.

More from the brochure:

"Characters include: Ex Girlfriend, Ex Boyfriend, Gangster, Mother-In-Law, Gold Digger, Prostitute, Child Molester, Con Artist."

It's sterotyperrific!
Here's some more pictures of Boong-Ga Boong-Ga:

EDIT: My pictures all turned into red Xs so click here and view the pictures yourself, you lazy arse. Be sure to check out the turd and finger mascots.

Um, never mind.
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 25, 2004, 02:46:56 PM

Maybe it mirrors YOUR life. </rimshot>
Morfiend
Terracotta Army

wants a greif tittle

Reply #2 on: October 25, 2004, 05:27:55 PM

Wow, that is fucked up right here.
Threash
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: October 25, 2004, 05:37:19 PM

If its good enough to take second place on Seanbaby's 10 Naughtiest games of all time its good enough for me.

I am the .00000001428%
Calantus
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 25, 2004, 06:42:29 PM

What does it say about a person who is willing to shove a fake finger up a fake ass in public? I don't know about anybody else, but there is no way in hell I'd ever do something like this in public EVEN IF I had liked to original concept.

Do the Japanese think this is normal, or do they understand they are seen as crazy mofos by the rest of the world and just not care?
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #5 on: October 26, 2004, 08:18:42 AM

Yep. Japanese culture still fucked up. Check.

Mr_PeaCH
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: October 26, 2004, 09:38:12 AM

Not quite, Schild.

Quote from: schild
Maybe it mirrors YOUR life. </rimjob>

Fixed, Ardent?

COME ON YOU SPURS!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: A game that truly mirrors real life  
Jump to: