Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:29:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Don't know if you heard.. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Don't know if you heard..  (Read 7245 times)
taolurker
Terracotta Army

on: May 01, 2008, 02:46:47 PM

But the dueling system just implemented in this week's patch KICKS ASS!!

Spent hours last night just dueling one another, as did half of the population, and it takes away pvp penalties and allows people of the same nation to challenge each other.

Was bunch of new fixes to the interface, and this new dueling skirmishing system, with the second half of the dueling coming to include multiple ship for fun or for reward matches!!

I still am playing a few hours a week, and the patch downloading was hell (as always is with SOE) but this is the first time I've felt the game feel SUPER FUN in a bunch of weeks.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
WayAbvPar

Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 03:51:45 PM

Oh that might be fun. Is that the full 1.3 patch?

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 11:36:13 PM

The one on one dueling was already pushed live with 1.3, and the planned skirmishing portion of it was supposed to be on Test maybe next week (so live in 1.4?).

Last night I spent a couple of hours dueling, and this weekend when I have free time and don't have work I intend to do this a bunch.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Pirates of the Burning Sea  |  Topic: Don't know if you heard..  
Jump to: