Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 03:30:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Free Content Update - The Battle of Amon Hen 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Free Content Update - The Battle of Amon Hen  (Read 2316 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: April 01, 2008, 07:23:54 AM

The Battle of Amon Hen features a new unlockable race, a new epic quest arc, new housing options, and six new skills: Oppressive Yolk, Hot Wings, Eggcellent Assault, Scramble, Poach, and Batter.

The Battle of Amon Hen brings a new race (with extra crispy new skills and features) to The Lord of the Rings Online. Players can now unlock the "Fowl-Peoples" of Middle-earth and grow in size by leveling up. By supersizing your chicken, you can crush your foes into 6, 12, or 20 pieces! The Battle of Amon Hen also adds a new epic quest arc, "Crossing the Road," as well as new housing options where players can visit their local broker to feather their nest, stage a coop, or splurge on a henhouse for their flock. Six new skills have also been added including Oppressive Yolk, Hot Wings, Eggcellent Assault, Scramble, Poach, and Batter. New features include a Drumstick instrument, Nuggets of Wisdom trait, A Pox Upon You fellowship skill, Colonel PvMP rank, and more!

Link

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: April 01, 2008, 07:24:16 AM

lol, you know, they should totally add this....
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 07:29:23 AM by Mrbloodworth »

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: April 01, 2008, 07:34:15 AM

You read The Gaming Graveyard before General! 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: April 01, 2008, 07:52:29 AM

You read The Gaming Graveyard before General! 

Was it already posted =(

I read specific game forums before general, yes.  Ohhhhh, I see.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #4 on: April 01, 2008, 09:35:31 AM

Read the Liar's thingy in General.  There's a whole bunch of them.  Some of them are clever!

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Free Content Update - The Battle of Amon Hen  
Jump to: