Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:23:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Exemplar for Task Force is now live 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Exemplar for Task Force is now live  (Read 2046 times)
SurfD
Terracotta Army

on: October 20, 2004, 02:18:50 AM

Not sure how many people were aware, but they just recently went live with the patch that allows you to exemplar into a task force team now.

Good news is, it does work.  Bad news is, if your Mentor goes linkdead, or drops from team, you get autokicked from the taskforce.  fairly annoying pain in the ass, especially for people who have bad connections.

Still, i hope to get in my Synapse and Positron Taskforces.  They are the only two badges in the TF/Trial Set that i dont have yet.

Darwinism is the Gateway Science.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 07:50:49 AM

Ahh, cool. I missed Positron on the way up with Cosmic.
jpark
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 10:52:55 AM

Great stuff.  Open up new material in the game for those of us that missed lower level TFs or want to join some buddies.

"I think my brain just shoved its head up its own ass in retaliation.
"  HaemishM.
Fargull
Contributor

Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 11:19:19 AM

Hmm...

Very very interesting.. I think COH just solved the RAID High End Run out of Content issue that plagues newbies entering the game... They just brought Content full circle.  Imagine that...

The motto should be.. New, Old, just enjoy the game...

"I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." John Steinbeck
personman
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: October 22, 2004, 11:51:18 AM

Sweet!! Time to let the boss know I'm working from home the rest of the day...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  City of Heroes / City of Villains  |  Topic: Exemplar for Task Force is now live  
Jump to: