Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:34:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Urban Combat (Human) coming. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Urban Combat (Human) coming.  (Read 7685 times)
Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

on: March 26, 2008, 09:43:54 AM

While it already had urban combat, it was hard to ingest by humans, too alien of a setting.

So, the Dev team just released this EARY screen shot of a new map/area they are working on.

The Max Factory.

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 10:53:38 AM

Yeah, shit like that should've been the first expansion. No idea what they were thinking with the cave thing. I spent half my time stuck somewhere unable to figure out how the hell to get where I'm going. Hated that expansion.

This looks much better, even in prototype. Probably too late, though. I have a Station Pass and never really think about logging into PS, and I loved that game. I guess I should probably reinstall and just jump in for the hell of it, since it's "free".
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #2 on: March 26, 2008, 01:12:53 PM

Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 01:26:00 PM

Another day, another Do Not Google lesson.

Max Factory.  ACK!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  PlanetSide  |  Topic: Urban Combat (Human) coming.  
Jump to: