Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:51:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Cheddar runs across a ton of loot - can't move. PAGING WUA!!! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cheddar runs across a ton of loot - can't move. PAGING WUA!!!  (Read 9269 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: March 16, 2008, 01:46:28 PM

WUA - I sent you a PM.  I am currently standing at Yew bank- I cannot move for fear of losing some phat loots.  HELP! 

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #1 on: March 16, 2008, 09:30:34 PM

I was at work all day.  :(

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 07:31:07 AM

Its cool - I stuck a ton of the phat loots into a bag and hid it, then made an alt and managed to get it squirreled away.  Took 2 alts to get all of the stuff into a bank- now I just need to raise the funds to purchase a house!

I managed to get about 30% of the stuff- not sure how much its worth, but I got a bunch of weapons, artifacts, and fancy stuff I do not know how to use.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Reg
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 08:04:21 AM

Very nice. Maybe you came across some duper's stash.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 09:00:46 AM

I was at the bank and jokingly demanded money for a house.  To my surprise someone handed me a 25k check- WOOT!  Almost there now.

Mrbloodworth
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: April 14, 2008, 12:34:27 PM

Did you knock over the bank or something?

Today's How-To: Scrambling a Thread to the Point of Incoherence in Only One Post with MrBloodworth . - schild
www.mrbloodworthproductions.com  www.amuletsbymerlin.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Cheddar runs across a ton of loot - can't move. PAGING WUA!!!  
Jump to: