Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:49:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Alliance Tournament Videos 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Alliance Tournament Videos  (Read 2805 times)
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

on: March 10, 2008, 06:12:40 AM

I started watching a bunch of these yesterday and found them quite entertaining (as long as you can put up with the sometimes VERY annoying announcers), as well as sometimes educational since I still have very little PvP experiance.  If anyone else wants to watch them it's as simple as going to - http://www.eve-online.com/evetv/tunein.asp

I don't think they have it up yet but the final match of Evoke vs Triumvirate from yesterday was really good.

*edit* The rules for the tournament - http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=674637
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 06:49:08 AM by Thrawn »

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: March 10, 2008, 06:19:33 AM

The Triumvirate vrs. KIA alliance was the best the match of the entire tourney, followed by the final match : Evoke vrs. TRI

My boys didn't win the whole she-bang, but they sure made it entertaining. I think if they would have stuck to the dual logistics for the final match, they would have won. But hindsight is 20/20...I give em props for bringin' it.

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: March 10, 2008, 06:28:25 AM

The Triumvirate vrs. KIA alliance was the best the match of the entire tourney

Haven't watched that one yet, I'll be sure to check it out tonight.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the Universe is that none of it has tried to contact us."
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: March 10, 2008, 06:36:03 AM

The Triumvirate vrs. KIA alliance was the best the match of the entire tourney

Haven't watched that one yet, I'll be sure to check it out tonight.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

i might be a little biased ;)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
dwindlehop
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: March 10, 2008, 07:28:15 AM

I haven't watched all the replays. That said, of the ones I did watch I found this one to be entertaining: Green vs. Notoriety. The Hydra vs. Notoriety match is notable for having some of my corpmates in it. I've yet to watch NOTR's elimination rounds.

Dual logistics is extra yawn.   awesome, for real
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 08:42:11 AM

My one of my fav TRI ones i didnt even list, I think it was the Semi-finals...everyone expected TRI to come out with a dual logistic setup and they changed it up and pulled out a 3 megathron one very similar to the one they just bitchsmacked in the KIA bout. The fight wan't great, but pulling out that setup at that time was clutch. Cool tournament, without the Dual Logistics setups it would have been absolutely sweet.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 08:47:30 AM by Slayerik »

Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 10:58:03 AM

Watch the Noto fights for sure, they bust out good and interesting faction heavy setups.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Thrawn
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 11:56:23 AM

I was amazed by how often you see Griffins, Caracals etc....  In hindsight I can completely understand why, but it still kinda shocked me at first since I've never watched any of these before

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Alliance Tournament Videos  
Jump to: