Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:17:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 Guild/Clan/Squad 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EQ2 Guild/Clan/Squad  (Read 2582 times)
Ookii
Staff Emeritus

is actually Trippy

on: October 16, 2004, 12:02:50 AM

So being on the other day, and deciding to meet up with other people, I found Signe, and then after, we formed a guild called "The Rebel Alliance" (based on Righ's suggestion).  I think it's a good choice (it's funny) and also has the added bonus of pissing of a fanboi here or there.  So far it's just for fun, but pretty soon we should come up with a name we're going to stick to, because the longer you have a guild, the more stuff you get (I don't really know how you get those guild points, but I'm sure the longer a guild has been around the better).

If you want in to the current one, just message Twee or Leon in-game, i'm sure Twee is on much more than I am though.

Oh and according from the devs: In next week's update you should see a system quite similar to what [random eq2 fanboi] described: take 6+ players to the city registrar, choose a name, pay a fee, and form the guild.

Jon Carver

Email
Reply #1 on: October 16, 2004, 05:46:20 AM

You get guild points by performing writs for different city factions.  There are four writ givers in each city, each gives a quest like "Kill 10 Plains Hunters."  

If the person completing the quest is a Patron inthe guild, the guild gets guild points.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: EQ2 Guild/Clan/Squad  
Jump to: