Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:02:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance - Daddy wants some gear 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance - Daddy wants some gear  (Read 12218 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 23, 2008, 12:14:22 PM

Anyone up for running Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance instance?  There is some seriously nice equipment in there!  I am especially keen on getting some of that Shadow Craft armor.   DRILLING AND MANLINESS
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 12:20:41 PM by Cheddar »

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 01:08:18 PM

Almost half of my quest log is for Scholomance and Stratholme. I'm ready when you are.

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 01:28:34 PM

All that gear is made useless by 80g and a trip to the AH @ L58.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 01:46:43 PM

^^

Yes, yes it is. Don't go in for the gear, do it for the quests and to see the place at least once. (They really are nice instances... well Scholo sucks but the other two are nice.)

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 02:13:32 PM

Not.  I have been perusing the AH and there hasn't been anything worth replacing my gear with.

But yes, don't run these instances for the gear.  Run them for the fun and the questing\rep rewards.  I personally enjoy Strat and UBRS\LBRS (never done Scholo).  We need 10 people to get UBRS done though...
Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 04:35:30 PM

I've personally never seen 10 of us online at the same time  swamp poop

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 24, 2008, 03:16:55 PM

I've personally never seen 10 of us online at the same time  swamp poop
And if we do get 10, we need everyone to be at least 60 or higher ;-)
Righ
Terracotta Army

Teaching the world Google-fu one broken dream at a time.

Reply #7 on: February 24, 2008, 08:57:21 PM

You definitely don't need 10 level 60 characters to run UBRS. I'm pretty sure you could 3 man the whole thing at level 70 (summoning Emberseer would require 3, and Drakk might be beyond most duos). I have done it elsewhere 5 man at level 60, but we were partially MC geared, so no challenge there. I have the key (solo'd LBRS) so whenever people want to do it, let me know.

The camera adds a thousand barrels. - Steven Colbert
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 08:46:12 AM

Anyone up for running Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance instance?  There is some seriously nice equipment in there!  I am especially keen on getting some of that Shadow Craft armor.

Is this supposed to be in green?  Get ye to Outland and roll in piles of phat loot.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #9 on: March 04, 2008, 01:00:14 PM

Anyone up for running Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance instance?  There is some seriously nice equipment in there!  I am especially keen on getting some of that Shadow Craft armor.

Is this supposed to be in green?  Get ye to Outland and roll in piles of phat loot.

I discovered the love of Outlands last week.  You are 100% correct, sir.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #10 on: March 04, 2008, 01:21:34 PM

I still want my Field Repair Bot 74A though....

..I want to see gamma rays. I want to hear x-rays. I want to...smell dark matter...and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me...
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #11 on: March 04, 2008, 03:45:21 PM

I still want my Field Repair Bot 74A though....
Sooooo not worth it when compared to the awesomeness and sheer material cheapness of Field Repair Bot 110G  Not to mention 110g makes 5 per combine rather than 1.

Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: March 04, 2008, 05:37:38 PM

I have the key (solo'd LBRS)
ORLY?  How did you manage that?
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #13 on: March 04, 2008, 07:48:28 PM

He's a feral druid.  They're like gods though I could do it on my hunter, too, if I could get my pet to keep aggro on bosses.

Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: March 04, 2008, 08:00:57 PM

So my mage still has to PUG it 5-man style to get my key and BWL attunement.  Snazzy.
Xerapis
Contributor

Reply #15 on: March 04, 2008, 11:52:47 PM

I still want it.  I want every schematic in the game.  I'm a big schematic whore.  Love the schematics.

On the other hand, the cowgineering schematics in the guild bank are ones that I already have.  Do we have any other engineers?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Blackrock Spire/Stratholme/Scholomance - Daddy wants some gear  
Jump to: