Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:17:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Zul'Farrak 2/??? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Zul'Farrak 2/???  (Read 4098 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: February 19, 2008, 03:29:25 PM

Anyone up for this instance?  I have never ran it and am keen on checking it out.  Lets say sometime this week, preferably during the day or later at night.   awesome, for real

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Xanthippe
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:18:12 PM

I still want to get my carrot from there.  I have a sacred mallet already (for the Gahzrilla quest).  Go pick up that quest from the guy at the racetrack.  This weekend is good for me - weeknights not usually so good.  I think Thranz (Danike) needs to run it too.
stu
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 03:51:00 PM

Gah! That's where you get the Carrot on a Stick?!! I still need that. I won't have much time to play tonight though. :(

Dear Diary,
Jackpot!
Selby
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 05:14:45 PM

Yeah all of those quests just greyed out to me.  I still want my carrot on a stick, my riding boots enchant isn't enough ;-)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Zul'Farrak 2/???  
Jump to: