Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 02:49:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Developer burns down scripter's house. 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Developer burns down scripter's house.  (Read 12963 times)
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

on: February 13, 2008, 08:34:02 AM

Another anti-cheater sweep.  Don't really know the scale of it yet.  But apparently one of the developers logs in to have fun with it.

Also, apparently someone loves Aileshes butt.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 10:03:08 AM

Ailish's outfit scares me.  Is that a real screenshot?

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 04:31:46 PM

I think the superwhite cloth is one of those "created through a bug/exploit but oops now everyone has it so let's just close the loophole and let them keep it" things.  Not that they've been afraid to hand out stupid fucking colors.

I don't know who's working on the game, but it's apparently not a zombie yet.  Buncha valentine content, a new event supposed to be coming up, and some ridiculous huge patch for KR fixing a bunch of deplorable artwork oversights.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Raging Turtle
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 01:05:14 PM

How does this game not die?  I wonder if Eq1&2, Wow, etc, will be lingering on in this fashion 10 years from now.
Tale
Terracotta Army

sıɥʇ ǝʞıן sʞןɐʇ

Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 01:23:00 PM

How does this game not die?  I wonder if Eq1&2, Wow, etc, will be lingering on in this fashion 10 years from now.

Maybe it would pay someone to make a new top-down major MMORPG? A diku or sandbox, with a Baldur's Gate RPG feel?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: Developer burns down scripter's house.  
Jump to: