Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:55:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Any interest in epics? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Any interest in epics?  (Read 3611 times)
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

on: February 11, 2008, 06:35:53 AM

All of the epics have been discovered as far as I can tell. I don't want to link them all, though, unless people care. Probably just easier to go to eq2flames.com in the Class section and look for yourself.

The bottom line is that for the heroic version (which are Fabled quality), everyone needs to kill a good number of 81+ level heroic mobs for drops. Chardok and Sebilis seem to be the most common zones. Some classes have to turn in HQ rewards (e.g. Guardians need Screaming Mace and BBC) and some don't. There was a lot of speculation that players would have to grind a lot of faction, but that is not the case. A few classes need to be ally with some RoK factions, but most plaers were close to that already from the solo quest lines.

For the epic version, every class has to kill 3 RoK epic nameds. It is not the same three for every class. Overall, these are easier to get than EQ1 epics because there is very little rare drop headache like Jade Reavers or Hate stones and nothing even close to a camp like Ragefire.

I have never played WoW.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 06:43:21 AM

Not sure how I feel about the ranger epic being a bow this time. I miss Swiftwind and Earthcaller and their big sister, Aurora.

That said, once I hit 80 (If I hit 80), I'm most certainly game.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 07:51:53 AM

Something I'll probably never see. I don't even bother looking anymore.

Epic, Heroic, heh. Need a new term for solo-oriented players. Serf or something. Hey, I got a Rickety Chest last night and my Serf chestpiece!
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 12:12:18 PM

Not sure how I feel about the ranger epic being a bow this time. I miss Swiftwind and Earthcaller and their big sister, Aurora.

That said, once I hit 80 (If I hit 80), I'm most certainly game.

Once you notice the min distance on the epic, you should be more happy about it.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Any interest in epics?  
Jump to: