Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:05:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Did our server just crash? 02/03 1p EST 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Did our server just crash? 02/03 1p EST  (Read 7176 times)
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

on: February 03, 2008, 09:49:07 AM

-nt
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 09:54:28 AM

nope.. at least i'm still on in Kalimdor.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 09:54:42 AM

God damn.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 10:14:15 AM

I should point-out I'm also the ONLY one on in the guild.  But doing a /who z-"Shattrath City" shows the outlands didn't crash.  Login server going kaput?

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: February 03, 2008, 10:22:22 AM

I should point-out I'm also the ONLY one on in the guild.  But doing a /who z-"Shattrath City" shows the outlands didn't crash.  Login server going kaput?

Ya.  Seems so.  WoW.com is also out of touch. Ah well.  Guess I'll go DL Rez HD.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #5 on: February 03, 2008, 10:37:09 AM

What ISP do you have?  And what state are you in?

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: February 03, 2008, 10:40:19 AM

Comcast, Md.
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #7 on: February 03, 2008, 10:46:44 AM

Comcast, Md.

wtf.  First off, Comcast.  Dude.  Second, I did not know you lived in MD. 

I do not see any public posts on an outage with them concerning the WoW servers.

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 10:49:17 AM

Comcast, Md.

Could be Comcast maintenance, although the afternoon would be a bad time for it. I had that happen a few nights ago. My cable modem just dropped and wasn't recovering. I called their tech support and got a message that said routine maintenance was happening between the hours of 12 am and 6 am in about 40 different towns around me.  ACK! They went on to state that you could lose service for some or all of that time period. Lucky me, my outage only lasted about 15 minutes. As the message was wrapping up, my cable modem came back online. I still despise Comcast, but thanks to some lousy legislation, they're the only high speed option here.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 11:21:31 AM

MrHat
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 12:57:20 PM

Well, considering it was only WoW I couldn't connect to, I figured it was WoW.
Better now.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  World of Warcraft  |  Burning Region  |  Topic: Did our server just crash? 02/03 1p EST  
Jump to: