Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 11:32:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Ship Preparations for Frigate Club Runs 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ship Preparations for Frigate Club Runs  (Read 1605 times)
Grand Design
Terracotta Army

on: January 31, 2008, 09:14:29 AM

My second account usually goes unused unless I am mining or manufacturing.  If anyone would like, I will start cooking up components for our next run.  I bought BPOS for two setups - one is a Punisher more geared to fight, the other a Crucifier geared for EW.  I can make the ships if needed, but the BPs are unresearched and they still take a few hours to pop one.  The components take relatively less time and materials.  I have typical items such as:

- Afterburners and MWDs
- Disruptors, Target Jammers, Webifiers
- Capacitor items like Batteries, Flux Coils and Rechargers
- Armor Hardeners and Adaptive Nanos
- Armor Repairers, Small Lasers and Crystals

Also, if you want help handing out ships next time, I can bring Iriq over and sit her in a station.  I would prefer to have them pre-fitted, which would limit me to Amarr or Caldari frigates.  I have no problem training the other frigate skills if we are using Minmatar or Gallente ships too.

Just let me know.  If you have it all covered already, bravo.  The second run went so much smoother last time that I wanted to help make future runs as smooth and timely as possible. 
Endie
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: January 31, 2008, 09:26:06 AM

My second account usually goes unused unless I am mining or manufacturing.  If anyone would like, I will start cooking up components for our next run.  I bought BPOS for two setups - one is a Punisher more geared to fight, the other a Crucifier geared for EW.  I can make the ships if needed, but the BPs are unresearched and they still take a few hours to pop one.  The components take relatively less time and materials.  I have typical items such as:

- Afterburners and MWDs
- Disruptors, Target Jammers, Webifiers
- Capacitor items like Batteries, Flux Coils and Rechargers
- Armor Hardeners and Adaptive Nanos
- Armor Repairers, Small Lasers and Crystals

Also, if you want help handing out ships next time, I can bring Iriq over and sit her in a station.  I would prefer to have them pre-fitted, which would limit me to Amarr or Caldari frigates.  I have no problem training the other frigate skills if we are using Minmatar or Gallente ships too.

Just let me know.  If you have it all covered already, bravo.  The second run went so much smoother last time that I wanted to help make future runs as smooth and timely as possible. 

Thanks for the help: I don't have crucifiers or their fits, so that could be useful for those that fancy a few of them.

If you want any of those BPOs researched give me a shout: they'd be so quick that I could do some to a basic level in a few days for you.

My blog: http://endie.net

Twitter - Endieposts

"What else would one expect of Scottish sociopaths sipping their single malt Glenlivit [sic]?" Jack Thompson
Grand Design
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 04:40:47 PM

I'll probably take you up on that.  They are useless for sales at the moment, but I'm willing to churn a batch of them out for our frigate madness.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Ship Preparations for Frigate Club Runs  
Jump to: