Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2024, 07:39:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: UO Newbie Here - Couple of Questions 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: UO Newbie Here - Couple of Questions  (Read 4779 times)
Sunbury
Terracotta Army

on: January 30, 2008, 06:17:01 AM

Decided to try UO since I never had.
Did online install of UO KR (Kingdom Reborn).

Playing Swordsman, Tactics, Lumberjack, Healing, Anatomy, ...
Sumped by a couple of UI things.

I get War/Peace mode, I get targeting mobs with Tab/Q, but I can't figure out how to 'attack' them except to play 'hunt the pixel' and double-click on them.   Is there a key to hit to avoid this?

When the mob is dead, again I have to play 'hunt the pixel' to double-click on it to loot.   I know I can Right-Mouse-Button on loot item to move to pack.   Its really a pain if there are a stack of bodies there.  Is there another way?

I have other UI issues, but the above two are bugging me the most.

TIA
WindupAtheist
Army of One

Badicalthon

Reply #1 on: February 01, 2008, 08:29:57 PM

KR as a whole is iffy.  I'm sure there's a way to cycle through targets with the mousewheel, but I've gotten so used to pixel-hunting that I never paid it any mind.  I know that ctrl+shift will put clickable tags over everything.

Much as I hate the place, go to the general and KR forum on Stratics and look/ask around.

"You're just a dick who quotes himself in his sig."  --  Schild
"Yeah, it's pretty awesome."  --  Me
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 06:03:22 PM

In KR, you can click on their name box at the top of the screen once they're selected to attack.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Ultima Online  |  Topic: UO Newbie Here - Couple of Questions  
Jump to: