Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 03:04:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Superpower 2 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Superpower 2  (Read 1387 times)
Big Gulp
Terracotta Army

on: October 11, 2004, 01:16:53 PM

Really interested in this title if they can avoid the problems they had with the first game.  Pick any country you want, enact whatever laws you want, guide it's politics however you want.  Design your own weapons systems, initiate chemical, biological, nuclear warfare.  Deal with the UN, your own alliances, peace keeping, yadda yadda.

I've played the demo, and it looks really promising even with not all of the features enabled.  Give it a look here if you're interested.  Should be released in the next week or so, I think.
Liquidator
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 01:24:19 PM

That looks very interesting.  It has been a while since there has been a decent Geopolitcal game on the market - at least from what I can remember.   Shadow President was the last GeoPol game that I played, but it was a fun title.  Before that was the classic Balance of Power - I really wish he would make a new one.

SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 04:28:06 PM

Well, Balance of Power begat Balance of Power 1990, and Shadow President begat Cyber Judas.  But you're right; since that time there have been almost no geopolitical sims.

I hope SuperPower 2 is really good, but I won't buy it after they ripped me off with the first one.

Bruce
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Superpower 2  
Jump to: