Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 01:28:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: I hate you, f13 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I hate you, f13  (Read 15889 times)
Teleku
Terracotta Army

https://i.imgur.com/mcj5kz7.png

Reply #35 on: January 25, 2008, 04:13:25 PM

Odd, Seagates have never failed me while all the others have.  They are my HD maker of choice.  Maxtor has always sucked, but WD went from good, to shitty, back up to good again it seems.  I still rank them lower than Seagate, as I and nobody else I've known has had problems with them, but WD's reviews have gotten good again over the last several years.

Then again, I have an 8 year old IBM Deathstar that still appears to run fine to this very day, so maybe I just have weird luck.

I don't get the steam hate.  I hated it when it first came out, due to Day of Defeat being pushed over to it and all the servers running like complete shit.  So I can understand old feelings.  However, they listened, and have fixed it up greatly over the years.  Now I love steam and think its an awesome piece of software.  I never have any problems with it what so ever, I get great ping on servers, and its really nice to be able to play any game I own on any computer I want without the need to drag my huge binder of disks around.

"My great-grandfather did not travel across four thousand miles of the Atlantic Ocean to see this nation overrun by immigrants.  He did it because he killed a man back in Ireland. That's the rumor."
-Stephen Colbert
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: I hate you, f13  
Jump to: