Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:39:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: GDC '08 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GDC '08  (Read 13285 times)
Samwise

sentient yeast infection

on: January 04, 2008, 11:41:00 AM

I'm going to see about wrangling a pass to this on my own so I don't have to work a booth this year.  Who else is going?

"I have not actually recommended many games, and I'll go on the record here saying my track record is probably best in the industry." - schild
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 01:13:27 PM

Depends on someone.  awesome, for real

-Rasix
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #2 on: January 06, 2008, 06:43:43 AM

Looks grim.  I thought it was March but now I've been led to believe it is February.  Also the wife has spent all of our money on building a pool that we can't put water in.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
schild
Administrator

Reply #3 on: January 06, 2008, 03:14:26 PM

Can we get the story on that?
Yegolev

2/10 WOULD NOT INGEST

Reply #4 on: January 06, 2008, 04:06:01 PM

Class 4 drought in Georgia means we aren't allowed to fill the pool from the county water supply.  So we actually can put water into it, but it will cost about $5000 for a professional pool-filler.  We're scheming but I'm not sure what our alternatives are at this point.  We know where a well is and my wife might know someone with a tanker, but we need to check it out.

Also there's other wackyness like a total hip replacement for the dog, interviews for a private school for the boy, and the stabbing pain I have between my shoulder blades since I avoided doing any sort of health maintenance on myself for so long.  Also, if I get my PS3 back before GDC, I think I'm going to hole up with it for a month in a system of underground caves with my precious.  I will be able to subsist on cave fish.

Why am I homeless?  Why do all you motherfuckers need homes is the real question.
They called it The Prayer, its answer was law
Mommy come back 'cause the water's all gone
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Gaming Conferences and Conventions  |  Topic: GDC '08  
Jump to: