Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:50:26 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: The inventory game... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The inventory game...  (Read 11873 times)
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

on: December 27, 2007, 12:04:06 PM

makes me a very sad panda.  After a night of play, going from level 1 to level 9 with a buddy.  We were ready to throw our games in the trash having to deal with our inventories.
I mean seriously we spent more time having to do that then killing stuff.  It is very annoying.  Is there a way to get more inventory space?  or is that it?

Also is there a way to split stacks of items?  There doesn't seem to be.  :(
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 12:05:03 PM

Heh. Diablo types live for inventory tetris. Well, some of us do. Ohhhhh, I see.
Evildrider
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: December 27, 2007, 12:11:06 PM

Heh. Diablo types live for inventory tetris. Well, some of us do. Ohhhhh, I see.

lol.. it's just annoying :(

I'd subscribe for more inventory room lol.
Merusk
Terracotta Army

Badge Whore

Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 12:25:11 PM

I got this recently, since I missed blowing up demons from beta.  It's just kinda fun.. anywho, what I do is break-down all the grey items and sell green+ stuff.  It doesn't take too long to do, and 'inventory tetris' only happens if I'm in the middle of a zone and I just KNOW the fucking place will respawn if I PRD back to sell.

The past cannot be changed. The future is yet within your power.
geldonyetich2
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 12:38:14 PM

I've broke it down to a game of scrapping everything that isn't an upgrade.  It's a tad monotonous, and annoying in how it breaks up the flow when I've got to once again empty out the trash bin (a.k.a. my spare inventory space) in order to pick up the items laying before me, but not intolerable.
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 02:10:18 PM

Inventory and storage need a sort button bad.  This game is | | close to being more annoying than fun. 

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 05:29:59 PM

Does anything in Hellgate have a non-rectangular shape?

I could give them credit for inventory tetris if it did, but as it is...

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Samprimary
Contributor

Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 03:13:00 PM

You know all that stuff you carry with you always? Disassembled components, meds, mana packs, PRD's, and all of that?

Put it all across the second and third row of your inventory. All large items immediately segregate themselves below that point, and all 1x1 items filter above that point and do not then subsequently gob up the natural sorting of your big items.
Aez
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 03:26:04 PM

Genius!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: The inventory game...  
Jump to: