), then you may log in right now for 14 consecutive free days of game play.
Also, in related news.... Apparently the developers have been working on new tools (
Looking for an affordable getaway this Holiday Season? Come and spend the Holidays with PlanetSide®!
Tis’ the season for giving and we’re giving players a chance to come back to PlanetSide to experience all the excitement of the latest game updates and holiday cheer in the world of Auraxis!
From December 19th, 2007 at 11:59PM PST until January 20, 2008 at 11:59PM PST all former PlanetSide accounts in good standing that have been inactive for sixty (60) days or more are invited to return to PlanetSide for fourteen (14) consecutive days. Check out the game’s additional vehicles, weaponry, enhanced combat engineering and latest updates – but only if you have been nice this year!
PlanetSide has been taken over by the holiday spirit with festively decorated trees, hats, and empire specific presents to replace back pack corpses left behind by fallen soldiers. In addition, scavenger hunts have been scheduled so that players can gain special items to be used during the holiday season.
The holidays won’t be around for long and this trial reactivation period is only fourteen (14) days, so make sure to log in now and get your goodies before the nanites wear off and it’s over! The holidays are a great time to reconnect with friends & family and there is no better way to celebrate than by pwn’ing someone you love! We’ll be looking for you in PlanetSide!
Happy Holidays from the PlanetSide Team!
* This offer expires January 20, 2008 at 11:59PM PST; you must enter the free service trial before that time to take advantage of this offer. This offer is not available for current PlanetSide or Station Access or for accounts that were banned or were not in good standing when the PlanetSide or Station Access subscription previously expired or were terminated.
* PlanetSide game software must be installed on your computer system in order to take advantage this service offer. If you have uninstalled PlanetSide, download the PlanetSide Launch Pad at http://planetside.station.sony.com/download.vm
or the Station Launcher Beta at www.stationlauncher.com
and log in with the Station Account and password which you had previously used to subscribe to the game; the game should automatically begin to patch.
* Entering billing information will terminate the fourteen (14) days of free service and you will lose the balance of any unused free play period game time. In addition, if you re-subscribe to PlanetSide, you will not be entitled to any game time that may be, or may have been, included with the purchase of certain versions of, or other offers related to, PlanetSide.
* Sony Online Entertainment does not ensure continuous or error-free access, use or availability of any game content, feature, game-play or server and may change, modify, disable, suspend or remove any such content, feature, game-play or server at their sole discretion.
* To add billing information to your account, simply launch the game file from your computer and choose the Account button to log in to your Station Account. Then choose the Edit Account button. Next, click on the Edit Subscription button to view payment options. Then enter your chosen payment method, chose a subscription service package and enter your billing information. Additional, recurring subscription fees apply.
You have nothing to loose.