Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:06:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog released... for the iPod 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog released... for the iPod  (Read 960 times)
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

on: December 19, 2007, 05:04:50 PM

Via TUAW:

I haven't tried it yet and I can't say that the controls would be all that great on the iPod, but it's Sonic the Hedgehog!

I really don't think the iPod is a viable gaming platform in its current state. Perhaps the iPod Touch if they could do something similar to the Nintendo DS, but knowing Apple, that won't happen any time soon.

Back to Sonic: I played that game so much I could beat it with my eyes closed. Yes, I'm that lame. And old... very old... Get off my lawn!

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
BigBlack
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 05:11:41 PM

I had Sega's reasonably faithful java port of sonic 1 (all zones!) on my cell phone a couple years back, and aside from fps issues it ran pretty well. If my phone could do it (sony ericsson s710 at the time), I imagine today's IPod can handle it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog released... for the iPod  
Jump to: