Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:01:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Patch 0.6 and 0.7 is on the Way 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Patch 0.6 and 0.7 is on the Way  (Read 39268 times)
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 10:51:40 AM

Same.

That is, if they didn't already fuck themselves out of the honor of having me as a player.  TF2 should have new maps worth playing soon and I started fucking around in Rumble Fighter and Exteel, which are both quite fun in small'ish doses.  Add to that I need to try some of the new, highly regarded by 11yr olds f2p KMMO's, the PotBS open beta and EvE's new super patch/xpack thing that I wanna try once they work the kinks out...

There are too many games for gamers to choose from for devs, esp those working on a subscription revenue model, to keep releasing fundamentally fucked up products where the broken parts get in the way of the fun.

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Simond
Terracotta Army

Reply #36 on: December 07, 2007, 03:34:15 AM

Same.

That is, if they didn't already fuck themselves out of the honor of having me as a player.
*reads post*
*looks at Hoax's sig*

Heh.  Oh ho ho ho. Reallllly?

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #37 on: December 07, 2007, 09:05:42 AM

The sig does need updating. 

Exteel has grown on me though, I've gotten more fun out of it then HG:L by a wide margain.

I should really keep track of how things go that I put on the radar list, I know Twilight War (canceled) and Supreme Commander (sucked) were on there...

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #38 on: December 07, 2007, 01:17:04 PM

I still see nothing to help with adding friends or even finding people while online.  I care not for the new PUG features.  I don't do PUGs.

No subscription for you.

Yet.
Ratman_tf
Terracotta Army

Reply #39 on: December 08, 2007, 10:50:33 AM

I still see nothing to help with adding friends or even finding people while online.  I care not for the new PUG features.  I don't do PUGs.

No subscription for you.

Yet.

PUGs are crap, garbage and yuk. I will never PUG again, and this has led to a lot of offline gaming for me lately.  Get off my lawn!

"What I'm saying is you should make friends with a few catasses, they smell funny but they're very helpful."
-Calantus makes the best of a smelly situation.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Patch 0.6 and 0.7 is on the Way  
Jump to: