Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 01:21:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Soloing Timeline - *****Massive Spoilers***** 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soloing Timeline - *****Massive Spoilers*****  (Read 5512 times)
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

on: November 16, 2007, 10:12:37 AM

Some of you have probably already found this but I just saw this link which is freaking awesome if you like guides and walk-throughs. If you like to figure stuff out for yourself DO NOT FOLLOW THIS LINK.

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Soloing_Timeline
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 10:52:09 AM

Given that I haven't even finished the Dreg's line yet and I am 70% into 70, the combined solo series should easily get one to 74-75.

I have never played WoW.
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 11:52:38 AM

Hawt.  awesome, for real

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 12:00:09 PM

eq2.wikia.com = my ingame browser homepage  awesome, for real
Chorulle
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 12:15:42 PM

Yeah, I regularly refer to that timeline for each level range I am in to see if I have missed anything.  Really great resource

"Saying that nobody needs more then web apps is like saying noone needs a fridge because we can all drive to T.G.I. goddamn Friday's for chicken wings"

- Walt Mosspuppet (Mike Arrington is wrong: Chrome OS won't matter)
Surlyboi
Terracotta Army

eat a bag of dicks

Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 04:47:13 PM

You bitches knew about this awesomeness and didn't clue a brotha in?

You're off my christmas card list.

Tuned in, immediately get to watch cringey Ubisoft talking head offering her deepest sympathies to the families impacted by the Orlando shooting while flanked by a man in a giraffe suit and some sort of "horrifically garish neon costumes through the ages" exhibit or something.  We need to stop this fucking planet right now and sort some shit out. -Kail
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 09:25:40 PM

I stopped posting that link after the 5th time I did it about 3 months ago.  What the hell people.

Edit - not at UD_Delt, if people don't know about this, they need to.  But I expect a card from Surlyboi.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 08:24:54 AM

You bitches knew about this awesomeness and didn't clue a brotha in?

You're off my christmas card list.

You never asked. ;)

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Horik
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 11:34:02 AM

As someone who is just starting to play for the first time and doesn't know shit about EQ2, this is very helpful. Thanks for posting it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Soloing Timeline - *****Massive Spoilers*****  
Jump to: