Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:42:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: "Official" list of priorities and fixes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: "Official" list of priorities and fixes  (Read 73293 times)
Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #70 on: November 17, 2007, 09:36:54 PM

It appears the 24 character slots is a permanent live change for non subs..

http://forums.hellgatelondon.com/showthread.php?t=44691

schild
Administrator

Reply #71 on: November 17, 2007, 09:41:14 PM

Thing is, I don't want to unsubscribe, but paying what, $200 for a game that won't run despite me blasting their minimum settings into oblivion is a customer service maelstrom. They need to either start delivering super fast or they're going to be in for hell. I'm going to start a frontpage story after I get my new ticket answered.
schild
Administrator

Reply #72 on: November 17, 2007, 10:05:39 PM

Greetings,

Thank you for conatacting Hellgate London Support. In concern to your query Lifetime Subscription cannot be canclled. This plan requires only one time payment, which you already did and thus canceling it would not have any significance. If there were an option to cancel Lifetime Subscription then it would only keep players from accessing the features for which they have already paid for. I hope this explains why Lifetime Subscription cannot be cancelled.

Thank you for your patience. The inconvinience caused is deeply regretted.

Regards
CSR Marcus
Ping0 Customer Service

I didn't lol.

They just sent me the same response again. It's hammering time.

These people have to be fucking Russian or Indian.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:09:02 PM by schild »
Seanzor
Terracotta Army

Reply #73 on: November 17, 2007, 10:09:10 PM

I also received a form response for my $10 sub refund inquiry (it's only $10, but at this point I want FSS to burn), that in no way acknowledged my reasons for wanting a refund (fawkes fires made game unplayable).

Rail on them, man.
schild
Administrator

Reply #74 on: November 17, 2007, 10:13:15 PM

I want you all to cancel my lifetime and issue me a refund minus the first month.

Greetings,

Thank you for conatacting Hellgate London Support. In concern to your query Lifetime Subscription cannot be canclled. This plan requires only one time payment, which you already did and thus canceling it would not have any significance. If there were an option to cancel Lifetime Subscription then it would only keep players from accessing the features for which they have already paid for. I hope this explains why Lifetime Subscription cannot be cancelled.

Thank you for your patience. The inconvinience caused is deeply regretted.

Regards
CSR Marcus
Ping0 Customer Service

PS Fire Marcus, he makes you all look like a bunch of uneducated halfwits. Or stop outsourcing. It's not amateur hour anymore. You all went live already. At the very least, show him how to spellcheck.

PPS I want you to cancel my lifetime sub and issue me a refund. Also, incoming public embarrassment. I'm sorry, but you brought this on yourselves.

That is the last ticket. We'll see what happens. I thought a warning was in order.

I'm hoping I get the same canned response again.
Falwell
Terracotta Army

Ghetto Gear Solid: Raiden

Reply #75 on: November 17, 2007, 10:15:24 PM

The thing that really burns my ass about this whole debacle is that this is not some rookie start up dev house with no experience. This is a group of guys who's entire top management has been in the games industry for 10+ years and have shipped numerous AAA titles. They know better. They had more than ample development time, funding and creative freedom. It's a damn shame really.

Seanzor
Terracotta Army

Reply #76 on: November 17, 2007, 10:18:33 PM

For the records, here's the reponse I had received to my own inquiry:
Greetings Sean,

Thank you for contacting Hellgate: London Support.

I understand that you want your first month subscription fees to be refunded. I can understand the inconvenience caused. I am sorry but we won't be able to refund your subscription money as we don't have the provision to do so. If you wish to cancel your account then I suggest that you follow the steps to cancel your account.

1- Login to Website
2 - Go to account Management Page
3- Click on the Subscriptions link at top of page
4- Click on Change Subscription or Billing button at bottom of page
5- Select Cancel subscription
6- Submit changes

In regards to your extra character slots issue I suggest that you try to create new characters in all the character slots available and see if this opens a new character slot for you. If you don't get the option for a new character slot then I suggest that you reply back to this petition so that we can further progress with this issue.

We appreciate your patience. If you face any in-game issues or queries, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you for playing Hellgate London and happy gaming.

Regards,
CSR Matt
The Hellgate: London team
Ping-0 Customer Service
 Customer (Sean Chappell)   11/16/2007 07:17 PM
I would like my first month's subscription refunded. I paid the $10 with the understanding that I would be given 24 as opposed to 3 character slots, and that there would be 'holiday' content to improve my play experience.

- 24 character slots will become a non-sub feature shortly, which invalidates that motive for my $10 payment.
- The 'game-play enhancing' 'holiday' content has rendered the latter half of the game unplayable due to the fires bringing my system to its knees. I do not wish to have an extention of free time, as I am no longer motivated to pay your company any money in the future.

"we don't have the provision..." = 'eat our collective dicks, sucker.'  Fuck them.
Seanzor
Terracotta Army

Reply #77 on: November 17, 2007, 10:30:06 PM

Haha.

The test server for the 0.5 patch was brought up and then down, hours later, today.  That build introduced a bug that causes anyone whose chat window displays "%" to crash immediately.

Sure, it's the test server, but still - what a great bug.

Also, there's a new bug introduced by the patch involving engineers.  When an Engi brings up their drone's equipment screen, that screen appears for all party members also.  I wonder if those party members can then loot the drone...
schild
Administrator

Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 12:24:43 AM

Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: "Official" list of priorities and fixes  
Jump to: