Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:44:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Server will be locked (sometime) between 5-6PM as decided by the poll 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Server will be locked (sometime) between 5-6PM as decided by the poll  (Read 5584 times)
schild
Administrator

on: November 08, 2007, 03:06:15 PM

password: f13scrim

We look forward to killing you soon! KIYAH!
Hoax
Terracotta Army

l33t kiddie

Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 03:14:16 PM

5-6PM is when it will be locked?  For real.  Are you a closet eastcoastexual?  Because wtf mang I'm not home by 6PM PST!@!!

A nation consists of its laws. A nation does not consist of its situation at a given time. If an individual's morals are situational, then that individual is without morals. If a nation's laws are situational, that nation has no laws, and soon isn't a nation.
-William Gibson
schild
Administrator

Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:17:22 PM

5-6PM is when it will be locked?  For real.  Are you a closet eastcoastexual?  Because wtf mang I'm not home by 6PM PST!@!!

Everyone on the east coast requests to start playing at 8pm. It generally runs or a few hours, so don't worry about it. And after it's done, it tends to fill up quick.
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 03:30:10 PM

lol, I'd actually be fine w/ 9pm EST.  Especially tonight. this guy looks legit
WayAbvPar

Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 03:35:35 PM

HAI GUYZ SAV ME A SPOT PLS KTHX.

It took me 90 fucking minutes to get to work today. If it takes that long to get home, I should be ready to go about 6:30 PST. And I will be more than ready to kill someone.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
MrHat
Terracotta Army

Out of the frying pan, into the fire.

Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 03:39:23 PM

HAI GUYZ SAV ME A SPOT PLS KTHX.

It took me 90 fucking minutes to get to work today. If it takes that long to get home, I should be ready to go about 6:30 PST. And I will be more than ready to kill someone.

FLAME ON!
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #6 on: November 08, 2007, 07:30:35 PM

Damn, WayAbvPar, flaming from the roof of B is just brutal. BRUTAL.

And, you suck for killing me :(
WayAbvPar

Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 08:20:33 AM

Heh. I got up there completely by accident, so I thought I would take advantage while I could.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
rattran

Unreasonable

Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 09:49:07 AM

I did the same thing on A, got blown up into the rafters and had great fun with the death from above for a bit. Then a pyro looked up  shocked
Obo
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 10:13:05 AM

I did the same thing on A, got blown up into the rafters and had great fun with the death from above for a bit. Then a pyro looked up  shocked
I thought you'd died then. Uber had just run out and I was suddenly in pieces on the floor and the entire CP was clear. But then waiting to respawn the camera switches to you sitting up in the rafters, with me thinking to myself 'why does everybody always survive but me??'
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 10:15:07 AM

Man, taking a week off does bad things to your skills.  I was just garbage with the soldier. Not quite as bad with the demoman and pyro. 

-Rasix
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  Gaming  |  Steam  |  Topic: Server will be locked (sometime) between 5-6PM as decided by the poll  
Jump to: