Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 06:39:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Anyone checked their credit card transactions recently? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone checked their credit card transactions recently?  (Read 3748 times)
Simond
Terracotta Army

on: November 08, 2007, 05:01:42 AM

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/49823

Following activation of the service after a lengthy post-launch downtime, many subscribers to Flagship Studios' optional Hellgate: London membership program are reporting massive problems with the system, including mistaken credit charges and unavailable access to promised content.

Most alarming among the issues, many users claim they have been charged the monthly $9.99 subscription fee multiple times within the span of a few days.

"I could sum this up as the worst online gaming experience I have ever had," Shacknews reader Tyro described to us. "I applied for a monthly subscription. I then noticed I was charged two times on 11/03 $9.99, one time on 11/04 $9.99, and one time on 11/05 $9.99."

Other users have only been billed once, but find themselves unable to use the service they've paid for.

"I checked the account pages on both web sites," wrote Mayella_EU in the support thread. "It doesn't show I have a subscription. Yet my credit card was charged."

Popcorn

"You're really a good person, aren't you? So, there's no path for you to take here. Go home. This isn't a place for someone like you."
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: November 08, 2007, 06:17:01 AM

Just the one so far.  They did, however, have an extra authorisation hold for $1 and I thought they were going to, but it poofed and they didn't.  Yay.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Trouble
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 11:34:48 AM

I got charged twice.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Anyone checked their credit card transactions recently?  
Jump to: