Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 05:43:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bonus EXP on Sunday 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bonus EXP on Sunday  (Read 4280 times)
UD_Delt
Terracotta Army

on: November 07, 2007, 06:26:36 AM

Just an FYI for those of you who didn't notice but last Sunday and again this Sunday they are giving a 50% bonus to adventure and tradeskill exp.

I know some of you (Sky) are crazy-ass level-lockers but you can still pound on some tradeskills for a nice quick boost.
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 07:28:55 AM

Just an FYI for those of you who didn't notice but last Sunday and again this Sunday they are giving a 50% bonus to adventure and tradeskill exp.

I know some of you (Sky) are crazy-ass level-lockers but you can still pound on some tradeskills for a nice quick boost.

Thanks for the update. I missed a chance to play last Sunday, but will have some time this Sunday so I can boost my tradeskills. Excellent, excellent, excellent.

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 07:57:03 AM

Maybe I'll take a break from my break and give it a whirl Sunday.  I was going to on Sunday past but had a family thingy to do involving spaghetti.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Brogarn
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 08:05:27 AM

Oh, sweet. I didn't even notice last Sunday.  swamp poop
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #4 on: November 07, 2007, 08:33:55 AM

I can't even tradeskill ftw, I ran out of raw materials. Have to head out and hunt for a few hours to stock up first...and playing the Witcher is more fun than hours of harvesting and then sitting in front of the stupid forge while my exp creeps ever so slowly upwards. EQ2 is fun, but fun in an mmo sense, as in most other games are more fun to actually play the entire time you're on. Still way too achievement-based and timesinky to be casual fun when other games beckon.

So I might be on now and again, but not a lot until Kunark comes out and I have to roll another damned newbie (because level 65 content lulz).
Soukyan
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 07, 2007, 05:55:36 PM

I can't even tradeskill ftw, I ran out of raw materials. Have to head out and hunt for a few hours to stock up first...and playing the Witcher is more fun than hours of harvesting and then sitting in front of the stupid forge while my exp creeps ever so slowly upwards. EQ2 is fun, but fun in an mmo sense, as in most other games are more fun to actually play the entire time you're on. Still way too achievement-based and timesinky to be casual fun when other games beckon.

So I might be on now and again, but not a lot until Kunark comes out and I have to roll another damned newbie (because level 65 content lulz).

Mmmm, Kunark. I have my pre-order in. But still, in the MMO sense, EQ2 is quite fun. Which I suppose is what you said. So now I'm repeating and blathering. What is this "Witcher" you speak of? I am too lazy to type it into Google. It's probably for a console that I don't own anyhow. But still, infoz plzkthx.  Get off my lawn!

"Life is no cabaret... we're inviting you anyway." ~Amanda Palmer
"Tree, awesome, numa numa, love triangle, internal combustion engine, mountain, walk, whiskey, peace, pascagoula" ~Lantyssa
"Les vrais paradis sont les paradis qu'on a perdus." ~Marcel Proust
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #6 on: November 07, 2007, 06:56:17 PM

Eh, I was ornery after a couple meetings :P

Witcher: http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=11144.0
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bonus EXP on Sunday  
Jump to: