Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:58:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Trading to one's seft 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trading to one's seft  (Read 13707 times)
Furiously
Terracotta Army

on: October 31, 2007, 05:27:35 PM

Do I need to hit one of your bastages up for doing so? I thought the paid accounts had a shared bank slot too.

Signe
Terracotta Army

Muse.

Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 05:29:10 PM

Everything is screwy, Louie.

My Sig Image: hath rid itself of this mortal coil.
Miasma
Terracotta Army

Stopgap Measure

Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 08:24:13 PM

I think you have to sign up for the monthly to get shared banking, and no one can do that yet.  Well I guess the ones who slipped in before the system broke down might, although it sounds like that didn't work too well.

If the servers go down some more this might very well be worse than the AO launch.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

a polyamorous pansexual genderqueer born and living in the wrong country

Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 05:00:43 AM

I am curious. I am paying them, but I can't see shared vault/bank/locker or anything. Too drunk with loot ot something fishy is going on? (Translation: where's the shared bank?)

hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

Reply #4 on: November 12, 2007, 05:03:36 AM

It is not live yet.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: November 12, 2007, 05:36:49 AM

I see.

Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: November 12, 2007, 05:48:28 AM

I can help you trade stuff Falc. That is if I don't have eleventy-billion ping :)

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: November 12, 2007, 06:05:25 AM

Hey, I tried adding you to my friend list, but it ate your name and nothing happened. Like, put in name.. click ok.... name disappeared and friend list still empty. Lovely.

Thanks by the way. I am looking forward to some coop mindless euro bashing  this guy looks legit

Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: November 12, 2007, 06:17:47 AM

I think we have to be online at the same time for it to work. Or something. I managed to add a buddy, but can't add another one.

As a matter of fact I swallowed one of these about two hours ago and the explanation is that it is, in fact, my hand.
Falconeer
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: November 12, 2007, 06:21:59 AM

I am Lefteye, by the way. My main one, an uberly-gimped guardian. Is your main still Nehmet?

taolurker
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: November 12, 2007, 06:23:40 AM

Hey, I tried adding you to my friend list, but it ate your name and nothing happened. Like, put in name.. click ok.... name disappeared and friend list still empty. Lovely.

It's the friend list system not working properly, and it will actually give a message (to the chat window you probably had closed) that you can't add that person to the friends list because it's either an invalid character name or the person isn't online.

I think we have to be online at the same time for it to work. Or something. I managed to add a buddy, but can't add another one.

Yep, you must both be online for this to work.

Don't know why you need to be online to be added to someone's friend list, but this would be yet another of the things falling into the "broken" category where this game is concerned.

I used to write for extinct gaming sites
details available here (unused blog about page)
Wolf
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 07:21:54 AM

I am Lefteye, by the way. My main one, an uberly-gimped guardian. Is your main still Nehmet?

Yeah it's still Nehmet, but I'm having trouble with the server, so my playtime is sporadic at best.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Hellgate: London  |  Topic: Trading to one's seft  
Jump to: