Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:59:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: I've succumbed to the "Power of Two"... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I've succumbed to the "Power of Two"...  (Read 1757 times)
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

on: October 24, 2007, 11:39:19 AM

But I haven't firmed up a clear direction for my new character yet (she's just training learning skills at the moment anyways)

Primarily I need something to accompany my Chimera.  So far I've been OK but that's mostly due to dumb luck.  Plus, I obviously can't move the damn thing out of system by myself :P

So aside from a Force Recon for movement, I need a suitable partner ship to compensate for some of my weaknesses.  (One caveat here:  I refuse to fly Space French, even if it handicaps me.  Hence the reason I'm not in a Thanatos to begin with.)

Any suggestions?  I'm leaning towards a command ship like the Damnation--good survivability, armor tank, enough mids for tackling.  Shit for damage, though, and a bit pricey for PVP (although I'm already risking a billion+ ISK in the carrier, so another couple hundred million isn't that big a deal)

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
LC
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 12:19:46 PM

You sound like an unhealthy additive.

Falcon + Nighthawk for someone playing solo.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 12:21:56 PM by LC »
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 12:40:44 PM

But I haven't firmed up a clear direction for my new character yet (she's just training learning skills at the moment anyways)

Primarily I need something to accompany my Chimera.  So far I've been OK but that's mostly due to dumb luck.  Plus, I obviously can't move the damn thing out of system by myself :P

So aside from a Force Recon for movement, I need a suitable partner ship to compensate for some of my weaknesses.  (One caveat here:  I refuse to fly Space French, even if it handicaps me.  Hence the reason I'm not in a Thanatos to begin with.)

Any suggestions?  I'm leaning towards a command ship like the Damnation--good survivability, armor tank, enough mids for tackling.  Shit for damage, though, and a bit pricey for PVP (although I'm already risking a billion+ ISK in the carrier, so another couple hundred million isn't that big a deal)

Personally I'd go with a Vaga/Sleip/Claymore or something to accompany it. But I'm just a nano whore.... IDK

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: I've succumbed to the "Power of Two"...  
Jump to: