Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 11:54:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: 38 studios 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: 38 studios  (Read 2680 times)
malus
Terracotta Army

on: October 16, 2007, 05:48:42 PM

Any chance of these guys putting out a MMO baced on Forgotten realms?  I had heard they were working on am mmo, just sounds right with R.A. in the fold. 
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 05:50:52 PM

SEARCH BUTTON.

USE IT.

Edit: I'll throw you a bone since it's under "Green Monster Games."

http://forums.f13.net/index.php?topic=8643.0
WayAbvPar

Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 09:47:38 AM

Oh dear god, it's a Salvatore fan.

My advice-

Go to a bookstore. Find the fantasy section. Close your eyes. Spin around in a circle until you are ready to yak. Then reach out and blindly grab a book off the shelf. I will guarantee you that it will be better than anything Salvatore has written.

Hell, you could try this at a fucking creative writing seminar with the same results.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Topic: 38 studios  
Jump to: