Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 01:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: I have a theory on this missing kid... 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I have a theory on this missing kid...  (Read 3968 times)
WayAbvPar

on: September 17, 2004, 08:44:52 AM

Linkage

Either he is in hiding after discovering the origin of his middle name, or Fistandantilus took him over and he is off ruling alternate dimensions.

Jesus- give your kids a CHANCE when you name them!

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 08:47:45 AM

edited.

Sorry cant make jokes about this.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 10:31:13 AM

No but you can feel sorry for him, in several ways.

DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 08:33:38 AM

What kind of fucktard names thier kid that????

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 20, 2004, 08:38:27 AM

shrug its a middle name, retarded yes, but not anything he has to go by at school.

That being said Shelby aint the greatest first name either.

sidenote: Anyone catch ESPNs 25th year special? They had a 5 minute section on parents who had named their kids ESPN or some variation of (espyn, espun..) Talk about retarded.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #5 on: September 20, 2004, 09:03:16 AM

Back in 2002, when the Red Wings won the Stanley Cup, the Arena family named their newborn son Joe Louis.

Joe Louis Arena.

That's the name of the arena where the Red Wings play. People should simply not be allowed to do that to their kids.

Bring the noise.
Cheers............
Nebu
Terracotta Army

Reply #6 on: September 20, 2004, 09:11:10 AM

Well, there's always Dweezil and Moon Unit.

All joking aside, I hope this kid is ok.

"Always do what is right. It will gratify half of mankind and astound the other."

-  Mark Twain
Rasix

I am the harbinger of your doom!

Reply #7 on: September 20, 2004, 09:19:53 AM

Quote from: Shannow

sidenote: Anyone catch ESPNs 25th year special? They had a 5 minute section on parents who had named their kids ESPN or some variation of (espyn, espun..) Talk about retarded.

Yep. I someone that works with my wife just named their newborn son Espen.  I found it hard to look that person straight in the face without slapping them.

-Rasix
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #8 on: September 20, 2004, 09:43:39 AM

Well, at least most people will think that he was named after the real Joe Louis rather than the arena named after the real Joe Louis.  I hope anyway.  Either way, the kid needs to learn how to throw a punch.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
Furiously
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 20, 2004, 10:15:23 AM

I installed appliances for GE one summer during college, worked with some interesting people.

One of them named their children after the spot where they were conceived. (He also claimed hotel beds had a magic power to help you conceive)

His kids were named Rainier, Baker and Portland. (Two local mountains and a city)

Dark Vengeance
Delinquents

Reply #10 on: September 20, 2004, 10:39:14 AM

Quote from: El Gallo
Well, at least most people will think that he was named after the real Joe Louis rather than the arena named after the real Joe Louis.  I hope anyway.  Either way, the kid needs to learn how to throw a punch.

Louis is his middle name. Odds are he will commonly go by Joe Arena, Joseph Arena, or Joey Arena....so he doesn't even get the benefit of "I was named after Joe Louis".

In other words, this is only going to appear on legal documents, school transcripts, and things like his driver's license. All instances where you probably don't want someone laughing at your name.

Yknow, kind of like Gaylord Focker, and his wife Pamela Martha Focker.

Bring the noise.
Cheers............
Hanzii
Terracotta Army

Reply #11 on: September 20, 2004, 12:48:29 PM

I know you guys are real hung up on freedom and all that... but I'm kinda glad we have laws protecting kids from stupid parents over here.

(that being said, the only time I ever really used my powers against a government institution, was when I by using the threat of bad publicity made the responsible ministry allow a friend of mine to give her daughter a truly bad name)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would like to discuss this more with you, but I'm not allowed to post in Politics anymore.

Bruce
Rodent
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 20, 2004, 02:49:52 PM

Screw the kids name. Who names a place Snohomish, that's what I would like to know.

Wiiiiii!
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #13 on: September 20, 2004, 07:19:36 PM

Technically I'm named after a famous British Heavyweight Champion:

Bruce
Triforcer
Terracotta Army

Reply #14 on: September 20, 2004, 07:43:35 PM

Hmm, didn't know such a person existed...
« Last Edit: October 07, 2008, 01:28:39 AM by Triforcer »

All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu.  This is the truth!  This is my belief! At least for now...
El Gallo
Terracotta Army

Reply #15 on: September 21, 2004, 10:11:34 AM

Gotcha, I didn't pick up on "Arena" being his last name.  That's asinine.

This post makes me want to squeeze into my badass red jeans.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: I have a theory on this missing kid...  
Jump to: