Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:52:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Buddy Code request 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Buddy Code request  (Read 1884 times)
Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

on: September 05, 2007, 01:14:32 PM

Anyone have a spare buddy code?  I am in the free trial, but not 100% sure I want to actually buy the game just yet.  Hook a brother up!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Slayerik
Terracotta Army

Victim: Sirius Maximus

Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 02:30:42 PM

You will never buy the game Chedd, you're a bigger MMO whore than me :)

"I have more qualifications than Jesus and earn more than this whole board put together.  My ego is huge and my modesty non-existant." -Ironwood
Hound
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 06, 2007, 04:01:16 AM

Anyone have a spare buddy code?  I am in the free trial, but not 100% sure I want to actually buy the game just yet.  Hook a brother up!

msg me a valid email addy

Given the number of failures we've seen in MMORPGs, designers need to learn it's hard enough just to make a fun game without getting distracted by unnecessary drivel.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Lord of the Rings Online  |  Topic: Buddy Code request  
Jump to: