Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:20:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cure Cancer? World Peace? No lets make fake Urine! 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Cure Cancer? World Peace? No lets make fake Urine!  (Read 3287 times)
The Hanged Man

Email
on: September 14, 2004, 01:37:55 AM

schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: September 14, 2004, 01:43:29 AM

I should ban you for that pun.

But I got a new cell phone, so I'll let this thread live for 24 hours.
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 01:54:27 AM

In other news, Necrophilia is now officially illegal in California.  No doubt the Democrats will use this against the Schwarzenegger in the next election, claiming he's passing laws that go into people's bedrooms and violate their right to privacy.

Bruce
The Hanged Man

Email
Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 02:00:32 AM

Well now I have two more ideas on how Joe can decorate his apartment.
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 14, 2004, 07:59:29 AM

Quote from: SirBruce
In other news, Necrophilia is now officially illegal in California.  No doubt the Democrats will use this against the Schwarzenegger in the next election, claiming he's passing laws that go into people's bedrooms and violate their right to privacy.

Bruce

Are you implying that consensual sex between two adults is like necrophilia?  Or that legalizing homosexual sex is the same as legalizing absolutely anything without restriction that occurs in the confines of a bedroom?  Or is it all just a whitewash in lieu of a compeling public interest?

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Joe
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: September 14, 2004, 08:07:43 AM

Bruce

It's not rape if you kill them first, you conservative BASTARD!
Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #6 on: September 14, 2004, 08:13:28 AM

We're now one step closer to synthetic shit

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Arcadian Del Sol
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 14, 2004, 09:07:05 AM

Bruce

People's bedrooms are private, but their graves are on public display.

unbannable
Alkiera
Terracotta Army

The best part of SWG was the easy account cancellation process.

Reply #8 on: September 14, 2004, 09:31:25 AM

Weird.  A chemical company I worked for early part of this year made fake urine, too.  It didn't have a brand name like 'Surine', but it was made spiked with various minerals.  The company mostly supplied chemicals to school bio and chem labs.  They made other immitation bodily fluids too...  serum, bile, etc; and for more animals than just humans.

--
Alkiera

"[I could] become the world's preeminent MMO class action attorney.  I could be the lawyer EVEN AMBULANCE CHASERS LAUGH AT. " --Triforcer

Welcome to the internet. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used as evidence against you in a character assassination on Slashdot.
SirBruce
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 14, 2004, 03:02:16 PM

Quote from: Paelos
We're now one step closer to synthetic shit

Bruce
Ironwood
Terracotta Army

Reply #10 on: September 15, 2004, 06:21:46 AM

Heh.  That almost made up for you being Bruce.

Good one.

"Mr Soft Owl has Seen Some Shit." - Sun Tzu
Train Wreck
Contributor

Reply #11 on: September 16, 2004, 10:49:18 AM

Cure Cancer? World Peace? No lets make fake Urine!

Botox was originally created to cure cross-eyed monkies.  Maybe fake urine will have great unforeseen benefits for humanity, as well.  A new fuel source, perhaps?
Shannow
Terracotta Army

Reply #12 on: September 16, 2004, 10:52:23 AM

Quote from: Train Wreck
Cure Cancer? World Peace? No lets make fake Urine!

Botox was originally created to cure cross-eyed monkies.  Maybe fake urine will have great unforeseen benefits for humanity, as well.  A new fuel source, perhaps?

cross eyed monkeys as a fuel source? man thats harsh.

Someone liked something? Who the fuzzy fuck was this heretic? You don't come to this website and enjoy something. Fuck that. ~ The Walrus
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #13 on: September 16, 2004, 11:23:57 AM

Who would care enough about monkey eye sight to true to cure monkey cross-eyed-ness? Jane Goodall got weepy about a near-sighted gorilla?

Paelos
Contributor

Error 404: Title not found.

Reply #14 on: September 16, 2004, 11:28:31 AM

I think you might be confusing the testing procedures on cross-eyed monkeys and the original use which was to cure lazy eye and blinking disorders in humans.

Facts here

CPA, CFO, Sports Fan, Game when I have the time
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: Cure Cancer? World Peace? No lets make fake Urine!  
Jump to: