Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 09:43:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Legends of Norrath open beta 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Legends of Norrath open beta  (Read 3710 times)
hal
Terracotta Army

Damn kids, get off my lawn!

on: August 26, 2007, 02:05:14 PM

Legends of Norrath (lon) is now an item on the EQ2 pull up menu thingie. Yesterday I could not log in as it was closed beta. Today I can so...I am gussing it is open beta.

I started with nothing, and I still have most of it

I'm not a complete idiot... Some parts are still on backorder.
Numtini
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 02:06:15 PM

No, it's closed beta. They just randomly selected a bunch of accounts.

If you can read this, you're on a board populated by misogynist assholes.
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 07:20:07 AM

That reminds me, I need to post some feedback about the beta. Sucks on hdtv, they made the dev mistake of scaring all the UI elements up against the edge of the screen, can't even progress through the first tutorial and I don't have a great deal of overscan. Just enough.
Sauced
Terracotta Army

Bat Country '05 Fantasy Football Champion

Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 11:05:36 AM

Having a lot of fun with this so far.  The final tutorial fight is hard, but quite instructive.  I'll be trying it again later to see if the draw is random in that tutorial - if so I'll probably play it a few times before I progress.

This thing is seriously going to hamper my grind to 62.  Waiting 45 seconds for a skill to recharge turns into 5 minutes because I decide to /tcg while I wait.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Legends of Norrath open beta  
Jump to: