Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: PETA's Pup of the Year 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PETA's Pup of the Year  (Read 3001 times)
WayAbvPar

on: September 09, 2004, 09:44:44 AM

Make his day!

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jackass. Why the hell don't people spay and neuter their pets if they don't want them to reproduce? The fact that people this fucking stupid have ample access to firearms (or even sharp objects) saddens me.

When speaking of the MMOG industry, the glass may be half full, but it's full of urine. HaemishM

Always wear clean underwear because you never know when a Tory Government is going to fuck you.- Ironwood

Libertarians make fun of everyone because they can't see beyond the event horizons of their own assholes Surlyboi
Mesozoic
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 09:48:47 AM

Should've been:  "Dog Shoots Man!"

...any religion that rejects coffee worships a false god.
-Numtini
Fargull
Contributor

Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 10:09:26 AM

Ahh..

Makes me tearful for my old home town.  To bad the pup didn't take this jackass completely out of the gene pool.

"I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. Teaching might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit." John Steinbeck
toma levine
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: September 09, 2004, 11:09:07 AM

shepherd-mix

Sounds to me like he had a shepherd female he intended to breed, and left her in the yard while she was in heat. Meanwhile the neighbor's dog digs under the fence and they go a-humping.

I hate asshole "home breeders" like this looking to turn a buck off their pets. There are enough cats & dogs being put down every day in shelters without shitheads like this letting their dogs get pregnant and give birth, then kill the pups, all due to carelessness/stupidity.

Bob Barker is my hero in this respect.
Dren
Terracotta Army

Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 12:27:08 PM

I've never had to do it myself, but can't you just take the pups to the shelter and drop them off for free?  Why would he even go to the trouble of shooting them and burying them himself?  At least they'd have a chance at the shelter to be adopted, no?
Bunk
Contributor

Operating Thetan One

Reply #5 on: September 09, 2004, 01:15:11 PM

Anyone who is actually capable of holding a puppy in his hand and then shooting it in the head deserves a lot worse than this idiot got.

Someone needs to invent a humanity meter. It'll look like an airport metal detector. When you walk through it measures your level of humanity. If you don't rate above "knowing that shooting puppies in the head is wrong" the thing just lops your head off.

I'd like that.

"Welcome to the internet, pussy." - VDL
"I have retard strength." - Schild
geldonyetich
Terracotta Army

The Anne Coulter of MMO punditry

Reply #6 on: September 09, 2004, 01:41:29 PM

Sympathetic wretch I may be, I can't say I see much for this guy.  No need to waste bullets taking down innocent puppies.  If you can't take care of them, desposit them at the local animal shelter.   At least then they'll have a chance to get adopted before society decides there's no room for them.   A greater crime, perhaps, is just how crowded those animal shelters are.

toma levine
Terracotta Army

Reply #7 on: September 09, 2004, 02:07:01 PM

And many shelters are overcrowded due to the carelessness of guys just like this who either don't spay/neuter their pet, or fail to take proper precautions with an unspayed pet to prevent unwanted pups.

I realize that some people have a massive hardon for owning purebred pets, but a pet from a shelter will usually be just as good a pet as a purebred, if not better. Bonus points for saving an animal from almost certain death.
NiX
Wiki Admin

Locomotive Pandamonium

Reply #8 on: September 09, 2004, 10:27:09 PM

Quote from: toma levine
I realize that some people have a massive hardon for owning purebred pets, but a pet from a shelter will usually be just as good a pet as a purebred, if not better.

Most purebreds are inbred. A mixed dog is ALWAYS better than a purebred. My girlfriend has a purebred and he's as dumb as a doornail. He hits his head off the wall at least 2-3 times a day.

Even when I had a purebred dog it was stupid as shit. Not to say they're worse, but you're better off getting a mix breed. Save you money and the grief of watching your dog fall down stairs.

As for this guy, the sheriff should of finished him off.
Zephyr
Terracotta Army

Reply #9 on: September 10, 2004, 04:22:42 AM

Quote from: NiX
I realize that some people have a massive hardon for owning purebred pets, but a pet from a shelter will usually be just as good a pet as a purebred, if not better.

Most purebreds are inbred. A mixed dog is ALWAYS better than a purebred. My girlfriend has a purebred and he's as dumb as a doornail. He hits his head off the wall at least 2-3 times a day.

Even when I had a purebred dog it was stupid as shit. Not to say they're worse, but you're better off getting a mix breed. Save you money and the grief of watching your dog fall down stairs.

I have to disagree, my gf's mother breeds shetland sheepdogs and gave us one a year ago when we finally moved to somewhere that allowed dogs.  Hands down the smartest dog I have ever seen, not to mention 3 of the older retired dogs of hers are service dogs and ours will be to soon.  Since they are retired and travel around in the RV, they tend to pick up new pups to keep the gene pool a bit deeper.  

On the other hand, my 2 previous dogs, mixed huskie and a mixed lab, dumb as rocks.  They are the reason I swore off dogs till I met my current gf.
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #10 on: September 10, 2004, 07:19:25 AM

When that muthafuckah shot Pookey I lost it pizzoped a cizzap in his ass Yo. That's just how I roll ya know ho?

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
DarkDryad
Terracotta Army

da hizzookup

Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004, 07:26:07 AM

Quote from: NiX

Actually this isnt true. I have 3 pure bred Jack Russle terriers and they are the smartedst dogs I have ever owned. If you buy purebreds from anyone other than an established breeder who breeds by mixing bloodlines you are the one at fault.

BWL is funny tho.  It's like watching a Special Needs school take a field trip to a minefield.
HaemishM
Staff Emeritus

the Confederate flag underneath the stone in my class ring

Reply #12 on: September 10, 2004, 09:02:06 AM

Anyone who puts down puppies using a fucking gun deserves to have his Johnson shot off. I mean shit, why not go all Old Skool and just drown the puppies in the river by tying them up in a burlap sack?

Fucking moron got what he deserved.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  General Discussion  |  Topic: PETA's Pup of the Year  
Jump to: