Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:15:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country notes 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bat Country notes  (Read 148455 times)
Sky
Terracotta Army

I love my TV an' hug my TV an' call it 'George'.

Reply #210 on: February 28, 2008, 06:28:18 AM

....that works out to 122%  ACK!

Also, rolled an inquisitor, Yogge.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #211 on: February 28, 2008, 12:32:05 PM

Is there any way short of paying up for the dumb eq2players site to know what it is I discovered?

Geldoned to add:

« Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 12:36:44 PM by Sky »
Bandit
Terracotta Army

Reply #212 on: February 29, 2008, 05:53:43 AM

I wish I could help ya out with that answer, but I have no idea.  I would have guessed that it was discoveries from not getting pristine in the old crafting system (had a guilldie who kept missing pristine and getting shaped, warped, etc. and he kept getting server discoveries), but Vzith is unskilled.
shiznitz
Terracotta Army

the plural of mangina

Reply #213 on: February 29, 2008, 12:05:04 PM

Is there any way short of paying up for the dumb eq2players site to know what it is I discovered?

I will check for you if I can >>> Manacles (Adept III). Your discovery count is under Rankings. I don't remember if I have any of the EQ2PLayers extras for sure, but I think I do so I can look up items.

My character has three server discoveries, all RoK Treasured loot from solo mob wooden chests. And no, I wasn't catassing on day 1 of the expansion. They were spread out over the first two weeks.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 12:14:51 PM by shiznitz »

I have never played WoW.
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #214 on: February 29, 2008, 12:54:55 PM

Hmm. That's odd. You'd think Manacles (root) would be the #1 wizard spell created, eh? And I didn't start on Oasis until Jan 5, 2006!

Vzith makes sense, he was a launch Kunark character. Mujin could be either, he's my tailor but also did heavy farming of Wailing Caves for a while.
Moosehands
Terracotta Army

Reply #215 on: February 29, 2008, 02:46:59 PM

Mujin:
Vagabond's Staff of the Iron-heart

Vzith:
Nomad's Cowl of the Gambler
Nomad's Vest of Devotion
Pirate's Sleeves of Storms
Vagabond's Collar of Devotion
Wanderer's Ring of Grace
Nomad's Great Staff of the Tree
Nomad's Pouch of Fangs
Vagabond's Bow of the Knight
Wanderer's Knuckles of Fangs
Wayward Knuckles of the Iron-heart

Cheddar
I like pink

Noob Sauce

Reply #216 on: March 13, 2008, 08:51:34 PM

I'm anxiously awaiting a post by Cheddar.   awesome, for real

Heh, GRAVEYARD!

No Nerf, but I put a link to this very thread and I said that you all can guarantee for my purity. I even mentioned your case, and see if they can take a look at your lawn from a Michigan perspective.
Lt.Dan
Terracotta Army

Reply #217 on: March 14, 2008, 01:28:10 AM

I will check for you if I can >>> Manacles (Adept III). Your discovery count is under Rankings. I don't remember if I have any of the EQ2PLayers extras for sure, but I think I do so I can look up items.

My character has three server discoveries, all RoK Treasured loot from solo mob wooden chests. And no, I wasn't catassing on day 1 of the expansion. They were spread out over the first two weeks.
I think they reset all discoveries at one point.  I remember getting one crafting a level 10 or something item :P
Sky
Terracotta Army

Reply #218 on: April 02, 2009, 06:30:36 AM

In this edition of Bat Country Notes, you can get a companion cube for your house with the current holiday event quest.  DRILLING AND MANLINESS
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Everquest 2  |  Topic: Bat Country notes  
Jump to: