Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 12:19:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Anyone do any Level V's? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone do any Level V's?  (Read 1896 times)
Polysorbate80
Terracotta Army

on: July 05, 2007, 10:56:16 AM

My first Chimera is finally about a month away from completion (I could build it now, but I'm printing a BPC--I don't mind losing a few parts to pirates, but I don't want to have to carry a billion-ISK BPO out into lowsec), but I've never really had plans for it other than taking it out for the occasional Sunday drive.

Since the level five's are out now, I'm toying with the idea of dragging it out to Otsasai or Hakonen to Caldari Navy missions with it.  However, I see jack and shit for useful information on the EVE boards and google isn't helping me much either.

So I have a couple Q's if anyone knows the answers:  First, it's my impression that not all of them accept cap ships, as some of them are intended for small gangs instead?  I can live with that, although it would mean finding spoilers to tell me which ones I shouldn't accept because I'd just have to drop them.

Second question:  do such missions appear in the same system, or would I have to spend the time and fuel Cyno-ing around the constellation?

Third question:  are they doable by one carrier?

Fourth:  Is it even worth the effort?  Or other overall impressions.

“Why the fuck would you ... ?” is like 80% of the conversation with Poly — Chimpy
TheDreamr
Terracotta Army

Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 11:12:28 AM

I know at least one of my carrier-owning friends was contemplating L5's, but I'm not sure how far they'd got with it but I can certainly try to ask some questions next time they're online.

Assuming you have the standing required I'd suggest hitting the test server and checking them out there first as you can get first hand experience and replace losses very cheaply.

edit button addict.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  MMOG Discussion  |  Eve Online  |  Topic: Anyone do any Level V's?  
Jump to: