Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:26:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Search:     Advanced search
we're back, baby
Home Help Search Login Register
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Weatherlight - sometime in 2007 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weatherlight - sometime in 2007  (Read 4792 times)
eldaec
Terracotta Army

on: June 28, 2007, 06:32:35 PM

Quote from: WoWo
Look for an announcement on Weatherlight sometime fairly soon.

(yeah, you're gonna get it in 2007, that's all I'm sayin right now!)

Presumably this means Weatherlight is coming before v3.

Classic players are going nuts (in a good way) on the offcial forums as we speak.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
schild
Administrator

Reply #1 on: June 28, 2007, 06:36:34 PM

Who cares. Client sucks. I can't bring myself to reinstall. I'm pretty sure that it's installer - which puts stuff on C no matter what you do, is what cripples my computer and makes me reformat every 2 months.

Nuts to that. They need to drop big dough and make a sleek, web 2.0 goddamn client.

yes, I'm going to bitch in every thread.

Releasing Revised right now wouldn't have me rushing back.
Johny Cee
Terracotta Army

Reply #2 on: June 28, 2007, 06:58:03 PM

Who cares. Client sucks. I can't bring myself to reinstall. I'm pretty sure that it's installer - which puts stuff on C no matter what you do, is what cripples my computer and makes me reformat every 2 months.

Nuts to that. They need to drop big dough and make a sleek, web 2.0 goddamn client.

yes, I'm going to bitch in every thread.

Releasing Revised right now wouldn't have me rushing back.

Lies.   You would be on to collect the cards with the bizarro yet awesome arts.  Resist owning a few copies of Stasis?
Margalis
Terracotta Army

Reply #3 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:32 PM

The more shit they add before they release Version 3 the longer it will take V3 to come out. They didn't have TSP cards working at all last time I played, and RGD didn't work so great although it was there. Now they have to add not only TSP but 10th, Weatherlight, etc? Going backwards..

vampirehipi23: I would enjoy a book written by a monkey and turned into a movie rather than this.
schild
Administrator

Reply #4 on: June 28, 2007, 07:34:26 PM

It's like Duke Nukem forever.

Why couldn't they just have optimized version 2, redone the template and upped the trade limit? Would it really have been that hard?
eldaec
Terracotta Army

Reply #5 on: June 29, 2007, 03:20:43 AM

The more shit they add before they release Version 3 the longer it will take V3 to come out.

That's probably a good thing.

I mean, the card peo^H^H^H person probably isn't the same as the UI person, and the UI guy needs as much time as he can get.

"People will not assume that what they read on the internet is trustworthy or that it carries any particular ­assurance or accuracy" - Lord Leveson
"Hyperbole is a cancer" - Lakov Sanite
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
f13.net  |  f13.net General Forums  |  The Gaming Graveyard  |  Magic: The Gathering Online  |  Topic: Weatherlight - sometime in 2007  
Jump to: